AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: so ush says
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Scorpious

iceman2020 Wrote:
Scorpious Wrote:SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!! Not bad at all.

Also Filthy, the only problem here is that people are complaining if they can't compete. Not really sure what the contest will entirely be of, may have some different options to it. I may not be eligible myself. May be because I am too low in level or I am not tough enough to compete in it. No biggie to me then. I am not going to go through the "WOE IS ME" and the "I AM BEING PICKED ON" if I am unable to compete.

It's open to everyone besides members of X and Val. Diss has not retracted their statement, so it appears Diss will be excluded as well.

It will be a guessing contest. Those who are less selfish have the best chance of winning, as it will take teamwork and coordination since you only get 1 guess per person.

Any level, gang or no gang, donator or not, can win besides the gangs listed above. It will exclude very new players, as it will be too suspicious that these may be multis from the excluded parties.

True there Ice. Plenty of ways to get around an IP issue.
If it's 0 on your screen, it's 0.

ShadowKid

Still waiting for some names to be changed.
Read the first 15 posts, then didn't bother with the rest. Summary, please.

As for my banning, I'm not sure if I ever posted a picture that got me banned..I know telling SK he's got hickeys between his mom's legs got me banned one time, and saying something absurd about Zenith(Which all of the community, including her, knew was a playful example)..

Anywho, what I've seen is basically the same jack about Mods and bias..Needs to die, like the BBH problem.

ShadowKid

Excuse me.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Read the first 15 posts, then didn't bother with the rest. Summary, please.

As for my banning, I'm not sure if I ever posted a picture that got me banned..I know telling SK he's got hickeys between his mom's legs got me banned one time, and saying something absurd about Zenith(Which all of the community, including her, knew was a playful example)..

Anywho, what I've seen is basically the same jack about Mods and bias..Needs to die, like the BBH problem.
the only thing that needs to die is ush playing favorites with his pets
as for the SK problem there are worst names out there and nobody is doing anything about it
General Info
Name: GenSoldier [2152] Donator: 196 Days Left
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 20
Signed Up: July 27, 2006 7:59:33 pm
Last Active: January 17, 2009 9:20:33 pm
Last Action: 12 minutes 31 seconds ago
Online: Away
Days Old: 904
Friends: 11
Enemies: 25
Referrals: 6