AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: so ush says
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
iceman2020 Wrote:Doesn't start till March! lmao

can I play too?

iceman2020

ZhuSeth Wrote:

No no, much sooner.

1/17/2009 72 1 85 84.7 % $72,707 $855.38 742 231
delpot Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:It's.

theres a fine line between leaving out small punctuation for brevity sake and being a complete idiot.

It's only funny when I call SK stupid. You're just going down, and PAST, his level, Delpot. 'Leaving out small punctuation' isn't a valid excuse.

delpot

tommi come on now. we all know youre not funny.

XxDragonxX

delpot Wrote:tommi come on now. we all know youre not funny.

+1

iceman2020

He's more intelligent than you. At least he can argue, instead of stooping to personal attacks that are unrelated to the topic. That signals to the other person "success."

iceman2020

before you try saying isn't my last post an example of what I just said? Not quite, close, but not quite.

XxDragonxX

iceman2020 Wrote:He's more intelligent than you. At least he can argue, instead of stooping to personal attacks that are unrelated to the topic. That signals to the other person "success."

To be fair BBH. we not talking about intelligence. Just who's funny and not.

You have to let G2 in the comp too.

iceman2020

You could link the two, but they are typically unrelated, I agree CK.

G2, nor any other X member will be entering the competition.

delpot

ok dude. you have no fucking clue about my level of "intelligence." ive never claimed to be any sort of genius but i have private school secondary education and a bachelors degree from a major university. i am a successful business man who enjoys spending his spare time on the internet messing with losers such as yourself.

the fact of the matter is i dont fucking care either.

im gonna go now and make a fire, crack open some beers and watch the AFC championship. you know, the game the colts aren't playing in. my fiance is cooking some chili and ive got some friends coming by. see as how you are single and clearly dont have any friends, you probably dont know what im talking about. but cheers to you for spending your free time conjuring up some super cool little al contest!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's