AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: so ush says
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I'm guessing he reffered Ush and Pullo?
Ush and Eaglefreak.

ShadowKid

Dance Ush.

filthymick

my bad scorp, i didnt type everything i was thinkin i did.

also ice, if for instance, dustiwoot wanted to be in ur contest, but cant because valhalla is barred from entry, so she temporarily left valhalla to compete for a prize, would that fly?

sorry to use u as an example dusti, u were the first valhallan to come to mind.

really i been thinkin bout u all day lol j/k
Weathers Wrote:No-one kisses Ush's arse in Val. We all call him names till he cries.
Ush is in our gang?! Nobody tells me these things! wOOOOOOOOOOt!
iceman2020 Wrote:My entire life has been spent growing up around DA's, state police, and even a couple FBI agents.
*Silversurfer'd
filthymick Wrote:also ice, if for instance, dustiwoot wanted to be in ur contest, but cant because valhalla is barred from entry, so she temporarily left valhalla to compete for a prize, would that fly?
^ HA!
Like anybody would leave Val to enter the contest. lol

filthymick

point taken. how bout a more believable example

how bout if, JaySin runs his mouth a bunch and gets FMC barred from the contest too, but AntiAxelord wants to compete so he leaves FMC temporarily for said reason, is AntiAxelord allowed to compete if he is no longer in a barred gang?

im just tryin to act as a third party with no favortism here thats all. that and if jay gets us barred i wanna know if i could still try to win something for my own greedy self lol

iceman2020

filthymick Wrote:point taken. how bout a more believable example

how bout if, JaySin runs his mouth a bunch and gets FMC barred from the contest too, but AntiAxelord wants to compete so he leaves FMC temporarily for said reason, is AntiAxelord allowed to compete if he is no longer in a barred gang?

im just tryin to act as a third party with no favortism here thats all. that and if jay gets us barred i wanna know if i could still try to win something for my own greedy self lol

No, they cannot. As soon as I exclude a gang, I copy down all of their userid's.

@CI, it's just further proof I know how to work with the rules. So if you're trying to mock that, you fail.

filthymick

oh ok well atleast thanx for the clarification. in that case, i hope jay didnt getus cancelled, as i was looking forward to a contest. but i never win contests anyways so oh well. scorp said it best WHOOPIE DE DOO!!! lmao
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's