AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: so ush says
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

iceman2020

Congrats Delpot. In 2 more years (5 total). I'll have a masters in accounting, bachelor in finance, and two minors (criminal justice/economics). The accounting and finance degrees will come from a major university currently ranked 4th among all public universities and 10th among all universities.

delpot

iceman2020 Wrote:Congrats Delpot. In 2 more years (5 total). I'll have a masters in accounting, bachelor in finance, and two minors (criminal justice/economics). The accounting and finance degrees will come from a major university currently ranked 4th among all public universities and 10th among all universities.

good for you.

which one do you go to?

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreview...nal-search

mine is humbly ranked 53rd on that list.

the reason i ask is because there is no 10th...theres a 3 way tie for 8th though.

so do you go to Duke, Dartmouth or the U of Chicago?

ShadowKid

Did i mention i hate canosoup Biggrin.

You got me good.
delpot Wrote:
iceman2020 Wrote:Congrats Delpot. In 2 more years (5 total). I'll have a masters in accounting, bachelor in finance, and two minors (criminal justice/economics). The accounting and finance degrees will come from a major university currently ranked 4th among all public universities and 10th among all universities.

good for you.

which one do you go to?

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreview...nal-search

mine is humbly ranked 53rd on that list.

the reason i ask is because there is no 10th...theres a 3 way tie for 8th though.

so do you go to Duke, Dartmouth or the U of Chicago?

I think you mean Duke, U of Chicago, or COLUMBIA.

delpot

yeah my bad, it was a quick glance.

although i'd give him credit for dartmouth at #11 as its also a great school.
Delpot's a little upset about being told some truth.

-Pats Delpot.- No need to be sad, buddy.

And CK; Opinions are a real win-lose situation. You can give them, but they don't mean jack. At least your brother knows how to take a joke against him and run with it to make it entertaining..You just sit there and get super serial.

iceman2020

I'm a business major. They have these things called business schools. Check those. People get a little lost when you reference a business school by it's name and not university though.

ShadowKid

delpot Wrote:tommi come on now. we all know youre not funny.

Im sorry but i beg to differ with you.

Also you begin someone's name with a captial letter.

delpot

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Delpot's a little upset about being told some truth.

-Pats Delpot.- No need to be sad, buddy.

I dont even know what youre talking about tommi.

since when did you jump on the bbh wagon anyway? less than a week ago you were right there in the thick of things.

iceman2020

Argue for the idea, not the person.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's