AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Great war christmas 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Marlo

Punisher Wrote:lol tommi....strategy man...youre way to easy for me to hosp...ill give that joy to other gang mates

Because there are so many players that give you a fight...Gimme a break you sanctimonious hose bag...
youre just mad marlo cause many of our crew own you
There's strategy in letting your crew of flunkies do all the work while you reap the rewards of self-growth? Sounds like a strategy to me..Keep on trucking. =D We'll just keep smacking your gang around and let them see you watch while it happens.
as i said, you make lots of people happy when they get to hosp you...ill stick to people stronger...thanks for the advice though
Marlo Wrote:Because there are so many players that give you a fight...Gimme a break you sanctimonious hose bag...

keep it up marlo you're saving pun credits Wink

}DIS{ SeasonsBeatings 39 56 Bit off more than they could chew with HappyNewYear.
Punisher Wrote:as i said, you make lots of people happy when they get to hosp you...ill stick to people stronger...thanks for the advice though

Such a silly man, afraid of another gang's members. Sad I feel sorry for your gang. Having to understudy a scardy baby girl like you. :cry:
was that an insult? running low on them too i see
Nah. You're just not worth a good insult, girlie man. 'It's strategy. You're way too easy for me to insult.'
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Such a silly man, afraid of another gang's members. Sad I feel sorry for your gang. Having to understudy a scardy baby girl like you. :cry:

As official spokesperson for the SVS we would like to put forward the following statement in response to tommi's posts

"ROFLCOPTER"

A slightly more contemporary response.

Put up or shut up tommi, last time I looked you were in the hosp. and the time before that. and the time before that. You must make diss proud. what a warrior
Moriarty Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Such a silly man, afraid of another gang's members. Sad I feel sorry for your gang. Having to understudy a scardy baby girl like you. :cry:

As official spokesperson for the SVS we would like to put forward the following statement in response to tommi's posts

[i]"ROFLCOPTER"

A slightly more contemporary response.<<<< There were italics here.

Put up or shut up tommi, last time I looked you were in the hosp. and the time before that. and the time before that. You must make diss proud. what a warrior

I fixed your mistake for you, Moriarty. I'm sorry that you have to speak for the whole of SV..Pretty proud of you, messing things up and making them look like a fool, to say the least.

Anyway @ Moriarty. I've been smashing your guys. Blind and ignorant don't make a mastermind of any kind. Seeing both sides, then determining if it's the best course is..And the best course; Stim when I want to, smack some of your friends, then relax and wait for the show to re-run. It's been going quite swimmingly..I haven't bought any sort of stim for the whole first 3 days of the war until today..Priorities, like your grand leader, Girlie Pants McGeiner.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Reference URL's