AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Great war christmas 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
well tommi.....if some people cant be heard they just simply die....pretty much you....im guessing you were an ignored child and thus have to speak out in the forums with your blathering childish insults to make yourself feel better....wtg....i think you remind me of the sloth...now to go find you a baby ruth
Punisher Wrote:well tommi.....if some people cant be heard they just simply die....pretty much you....im

You've been hearing me. Just not understanding. Otherwise, you'd be covered up in that hole you've been in this entire war. Wink

Did you see what I did there? Logic. You responded, throwing your whole message out of whack.
Punisher Wrote:well tommi.....if some people cant be heard they just simply die....pretty much you....im guessing you were an ignored child and thus have to speak out in the forums with your blathering childish insults to make yourself feel better....wtg....i think you remind me of the sloth...now to go find you a baby ruth

baby ruth'd
yeah i know...it was an insult stooping to your level...but damn it was just way too funny to pass up Smile
Punisher Wrote:well tommi.....if some people cant be heard they just simply die....pretty much you....im guessing you were an ignored child and thus have to speak out in the forums with your blathering childish insults to make yourself feel better....wtg....i think you remind me of the sloth...now to go find you a baby ruth

Total posts: 3921 [4.44% of total / 7.04 posts per day]
Find all posts by TommiTheTaco

If your theory is true, he was either REALLY ignored, or abandoned in a well with nothing but a keyboard to talk to...

biffbaffboff

thrillhouse Wrote:

If your theory is true, he was either REALLY ignored, or abandoned in a well with nothing but a keyboard to talk to...

Please stay out of a war thread you guys bottled.

Thanx

XxDragonxX

biffbaffboff Wrote:
thrillhouse Wrote:

Please stay out of a war thread you guys bottled.

Thanx

We didn't bottle. Christmas session is over. Time for new years resolutions. Ours was too stop be-friending Dissidence.

biffbaffboff

lol
HA! Oh goodness, gag me with a spoon, CK. Y'all ducked out, and that's the excuse? Why're you people even talking crap in this forum, anyway? Your licks are over, cowards. =D

Scorpious

Hense they won the "Least Heart" poll. Right???? lol lol lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Reference URL's