AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Great war christmas 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
your a guy? with lips like that? Wink

ZhuSeth

Moriarty Wrote:your a guy? with lips like that? Wink

you don't like them? Razz

Hannibal

lol. you guys crack me up, Tommi, Biff, did you honestly think you could take us down, that is bad leadership, no doubt stirred up by Dru and his lapdog Raf, who have tried this with all the gangs they have been in. It didn't work then, it won't work now. But if you're going to have drama queens in your gang what can you expect. I can't remember reading such tosh before, well ok, maybe when I was about 6 in the playground and everyone was name calling, thats the closest I've come to the childish drivel you espousel
It was a noble effort, one day you might wake up to the fact that we're not going away, we'll keep coming to the dance for as long as we're invited.

LordSkie

lmao, how dull to play a game where no one's allowed to challenge you!

Is that honestly what you expect? You're at the top of the pile, so you have some god-f***ing given right to expect no one to ever touch you? And you can just push around and do whatever you want with everyone too scared to fight back?

f*** you. And your gang. Whether we 'win' this war or not, you can be damn sure we won't back down cos you guys are bigger. Not now, not ever. Get a grip.
lol he has emotion...haha...and it took hyde to make him show it..nice work Smile

biffbaffboff

Punisher Wrote:lol he has emotion...haha...and it took hyde to make him show it..nice work Smile

Shut up turd and train some more.

LordSkie

hyde? who the hell IS hyde? I was talking to hannibal...
damn my bad...ffs too many tabs open...wtg hannibal
LordSkie Wrote:lmao, how dull to play a game where no one's allowed to challenge you!

Is that honestly what you expect? You're at the top of the pile, so you have some god-f***ing given right to expect no one to ever touch you? And you can just push around and do whatever you want with everyone too scared to fight back?

f*** you. And your gang. Whether we 'win' this war or not, you can be darn sure we won't back down cos you guys are bigger. Not now, not ever. Get a grip.

nightrain, you are one of the old school players, think when we started out as a 5 man gang back in the day you had quit or were close it it, but you better then most know what we had to climb to get to were we are now. We dont fear this war we welcome it, been to long and it brings us closer to the way it once was. We did not pust by the way we were pushed and we pushed back and then it was brought to the forums so we pushed harder.
MrHyde Wrote:
LordSkie Wrote:l...

nightrain, you are one of the old school players, t...

he's not Nighttrain
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Reference URL's