AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Great war christmas 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Your gang must be proud...not buying stims....hmm...now that is def selfless
Punisher Wrote:Your gang must be proud...not buying stims....hmm...now that is def selfless

Uh..Who're we talkin' about again? Me or you? The answer: You. I produce my own(ask for some, but rarely), smack your little turd of a gang around, then have my fun elsewhere, Girlie McGeiner.

biffbaffboff

Moriarty Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Such a silly man, afraid of another gang's members. Sad I feel sorry for your gang. Having to understudy a scardy baby girl like you. :cry:

As official spokesperson for the SVS we would like to put forward the following statement in response to tommi's posts

Were you voted to be spokesman?
Did SV'S take a vote on Pun slacking off?
biffbaffboff Wrote:Were you voted to be spokesman?
Did SV'S take a vote on Pun slacking off?

They probably did. They'll protect the one that helped to start this war off, even though he's jackin' to twink in the background.
lmao biff...you just bit off with a 35 Smile

biffbaffboff

Yeah hosp do throw up strange results,same as when Thor lost to me.I thought you would know the game mechanics by now pun???
She only believes and sees what she wants to believe and see, Biff. Girlie McGeiner doesn't play that shiz.
biffbaffboff Wrote:Yeah hosp do throw up strange results,same as when Thor lost to me.I thought you would know the game mechanics by now pun???

yeah i do...just lots of fun to point out

biffbaffboff

Seriously pun,if a level 35 cant beat me me now something is very wrong.SV'S mop up all the large donators early in their career and suck them into the vills family,then give them a huge GCB to operate from.What with the charactors being online for 18 hours daily training,by whomever is using that char at that time...cough cough... you would expect a 35 to hold me off when I try a hosp.

Rare,but it does happen.Glad you pointed it out.
It's only a matter of time before Cheetah bites off with me. Gonna be great when the pants in the house has to tell his woman 'I just got beat by Behemoth, Girlie.'

I can see it now..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Reference URL's