Vs
Dissidence
Valhalla
Dissidence2 aka xpats
[Show Results]

The Great war christmas 2008
2008.Dec.25, 02:52 PM
The Great war christmas 2008
Al people make your choice.Who in your eyes have been the most aggressive and dominant gang during this great war.

Poll'd
2008.Dec.25, 02:54 PM

I would have made it a team thing.

Super Villains - Villains Syndicate - PC/FC

Dissidence - Valhalla - X Pats/Dissidence II

This is a team effort.
2008.Dec.25, 02:57 PM

Exactly. There is no "I" in team. Smile

Who gives a drek.
2008.Dec.25, 03:00 PM

And how exactly would some1 outside the war know? People have better things to do than give you attention pal...
2008.Dec.25, 03:01 PM

Thor Wrote:And how exactly would some1 outside the war know? People have better things to do than give you attention pal...

Hmm. Hospital. Dominance. Simplicity is knowing who's sleeping.
2008.Dec.25, 03:04 PM

I considered doing the team poll,but thats kinda vague.I wanted people of AL to vote on what they see.

P.s Diss,val and Diss2 votes can be added together later to get the whole %.

Same with sv and vs.
2008.Dec.25, 03:05 PM

um maybe some people dont wanna stim out or are playing by phone and are just one to train/career....tommi youve spent quite a bit of time in there with raf....maybe total hosp time....lets ask zen on that one

doh
2008.Dec.25, 03:07 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Thor Wrote:And how exactly would some1 outside the war know? People have better things to do than give you attention pal...

Hmm. Hospital. Dominance. Simplicity is knowing who's sleeping.
so... because you guys hosped 20X lvl 10-20 that have been offline for a long time and that players like Raf and NT have been hosped for 3-4k mins each in 48 hours but stimmed almost every time and that some of us are celebrating Christmas instead of sitting in front of the pc would mean you're dominating?

Wow!! Such great minds, I wish I would have joined your gang first...
2008.Dec.25, 03:08 PM

Total hosp time is misleading.

I say we go with the gang that can keep this going the longest, takes guts to handle a beating for long.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Dec.25, 03:18 PM

Actually, I haven't spent that much time in the hospital..Not compared to some of your team-mates, Punisher.