Sv\'s
Vs
Dissidence
Valhalla
Dissidence2 aka xpats
[Show Results]

The Great war christmas 2008
2008.Dec.27, 08:14 AM

First off.....I wanna say happy birthday to the maddest cat on the planet.....I hope your day goes well.....yes rockband does literally rock for the wii except the damn drums dont work for gh world tour....they always know how to f you

dont let your friends play too drunk if you want your drums to work for very long

if you can turn down the mic part it would sound better when you have someone like me trying to hit the high notes

Happy birthday man!!!!

oh btw....keep thinking your stopping me from growin...lmao

12/24/2008 1,763 6,637.61 64
12/25/2008 1,824 7,857.85 46
12/26/2008 2,059 7,730.61 60...is that shabby?

basically you guys are the ones suffering.....im not proud of how much ive donated for this war...but im sure zen thanks you all for every dollar the vills have spent and i doubt you guys have been thrifty

who said i hated hosping wars......might part of my play style be protecting the ones in our crew? notice how many of your biggest players are being taken down without my help....gotta love our team....wtg vills

oh, and if you notice at least 20 of my attacks are leaves...bye raf

happy bday chance Smile

doh
2008.Dec.27, 08:41 AM

Punisher Wrote:First off.....I wanna say happy birthday to the maddest cat on the planet.....I hope your day goes well.....yes rockband does literally rock for the wii except the darn drums dont work for gh world tour....they always know how to f you

dont let your friends play too drunk if you want your drums to work for very long

fold a blanket in half and put it over the drums, unless you have the newest one that isn't the original 4 pads.

Quote:oh, and if you notice at least 20 of my attacks are leaves...bye raf

lol

Quote: happy bday chance Smile

Happy birthday man, and whoever else unless you were referring to him all 3 times lol
2008.Dec.27, 09:15 AM

alinutza Wrote:i hope you dont plan on giving us the gym day on new year's eve
December 31, 2007 Elf Contest 2007 - Resistance Winner
last year was a gym day contest....this year i think something similar....
December 31 2008 Resistance Winner... :shock:

He is back....
2008.Dec.27, 10:44 AM

Batman Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:i hope you dont plan on giving us the gym day on new year's eve
December 31, 2007 Elf Contest 2007 - Resistance Winner
last year was a gym day contest....this year i think something similar....
December 31 2008 Resistance Winner... :shock:

the contest took place during Christmas, but the prizes and tags were awarded later, so that's why the tag says: "December 31, 2007..."

if you take a look at this year's tag, you'll see that the date is December 26

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Dec.27, 11:42 AM

Punisher Wrote:oh btw....keep thinking your stopping me from growin...lmao

12/24/2008 1,763 6,637.61 64
12/25/2008 1,824 7,857.85 46
12/26/2008 2,059 7,730.61 60...is that shabby?

basically you guys are the ones suffering.....im not proud of how much ive donated for this war...but im sure zen thanks you all for every dollar the vills have spent and i doubt you guys have been thrifty

who said i hated hosping wars......might part of my play style be protecting the ones in our crew? notice how many of your biggest players are being taken down without my help....

oh, and if you notice at least 20 of my attacks are leaves...bye raf

Someone has priorities. And this same person might be in the first stages of denial. Would that be..Punisher?

Protecting your gang should be selfless, Punisher. Self-indulgent growth at the expense of everyone doing your work is pretty sad.

As for your team..Well, they get smacked, anyway..They've been getting smacked for a while, now. It's pretty sweet..Out of the closet and into reality, Punisher. Please. Misguided attempts at a break-down isn't much help.
2008.Dec.27, 12:31 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Someone has priorities. And this same person might be in the first stages of denial. Would that be..Punisher?

Protecting your gang should be selfless, Punisher. Self-indulgent growth at the expense of everyone doing your work is pretty sad.

As for your team..Well, they get smacked, anyway..They've been getting smacked for a while, now. It's pretty sweet..Out of the closet and into reality, Punisher. Please. Misguided attempts at a break-down isn't much help.

Epic nonsense

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.27, 12:40 PM

lol at tommi....check your gang pvp logs as to how many are hosps Smile

last count i was at 20 credit refreshes for the day....i do em just for you Smile

doh
2008.Dec.27, 12:43 PM

I find it reassuring that you find time for personal growth Pun when your gang mates get the crap kicked out of them.

Try to brag about it in the gang mail to boost their spirits! At least the one that nearly no one can touch can find time to train and crime, I guess they will find that really cheerful!

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Dec.27, 12:49 PM

Punisher Wrote:lol at tommi....check your gang pvp logs as to how many are hosps Smile

last count i was at 20 credit refreshes for the day....i do em just for you Smile

Then why aren't you the one hospitalizing me? You've done a whole..2. Maybe 3..I'll give you 3.

And..Uh..Check your PVP logs. Maybe VS's, too. You'll see me there a few times, if the others haven't drowned me out, yet. I'm pretty selfless, when it comes to my gang needing me..Unlike some people. -CoughPunisherCough-
2008.Dec.27, 12:54 PM

lol tommi....strategy man...youre way to easy for me to hosp...ill give that joy to other gang mates

doh