no!
whats a chronicle??!
barnacle??!?!
BACON
[Show Results]

AL history?
2008.Dec.16, 08:08 PM

randomjacker Wrote:
zenith Wrote:I think adding that to Chade's wiki would be awesome. Then others can add in their memories too (and perhaps correct things).

where
http://wiki.awakenedlands.com/index.php?title=Main_Pagethats the wiki, you have to make an acount to post stuff. I think chade is working on that ability right now.
2008.Dec.16, 08:14 PM

yea but i meant PM me about adding info about the history, i hope that when its done not everyone can just throw things in :/ i'd prefer to be a bit of a filter for that.

btw, i could use some info on casanova and the original players/gangs please! i dont want to have to search the forums by myself Biggrin
2008.Dec.16, 08:49 PM

Chade backs his site up. So if anyone monkeys with it he can revert it to back the way you had it.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Dec.16, 09:08 PM

if it helps, i only need info, i intend on doing all of the writing. if i had all of the info right now, i could probably write the entire thing in an hour. so whoever wants to help, please send info or at least tell me who to ask (or ask for me Wink )
2008.Dec.16, 10:16 PM

Dont forget Daredevil.
2008.Dec.16, 10:30 PM

zenith Wrote:I think adding that to Chade's wiki would be awesome. Then others can add in their memories too (and perhaps correct things).

Does sound like a good idea, let me know if you need help setting up the pages for it.
2008.Dec.16, 10:33 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:
randomjacker Wrote:

where
http://wiki.awakenedlands.com/index.php?title=Main_Pagethats the wiki, you have to make an acount to post stuff. I think chade is working on that ability right now.

The ability for registered members to create pages has been there for awhile now, you just need to log in the create the new pages.

I will keep an eye out for page and add it in the sidebar for quick reference.
2008.Dec.17, 01:37 AM
AL History
Love it! Great idea. Biggrin
2008.Dec.17, 05:27 AM

PhisheVA Wrote:Dont forget Daredevil.
God that guy pissed me off.
2008.Dec.17, 05:41 AM

lol