AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL history?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
should i write one? i just want to see if there is any common interest. i was a history major and i love history, so i feel i could give an accurate representation of what i know.

as well, i would need a few people to help with the stuff before i was here, kind of like herodotus did with the peloponnesian war. zenith, druchii, rafal, your experience is required here Wink

thoughts? and no, i'm not looking for any benefits other than a "thanks," "good idea!" or "here's what i can do to help you patch the holes"
please post in here with thoughts!
interesting idea
Good Idea!
I think adding that to Chade's wiki would be awesome. Then others can add in their memories too (and perhaps correct things).
i'll hopefully prevent crap lol
i think it would be a cool addition to add to the Explore screen so no0bs can see all the history when they sign up and we can reference from it.
ok, well i guess i'll get started Smile i am going to use much of what i know to make the history, but if you want to help out, you definitely may. if anyone would like to help me "Research" a few things (i.e. through newspaper, through asking, ideas, etc) please let me know. i could use 2 or 3 trustworthy people to assist me, and you must use MSN messenger. PM me if you are interested. if more than 2 or 3 are interested you are all welcome to help in some way
ask questions here ill help you out with what i know to.
gonna keep the history semi private so people dont try to tamper with it Smile if there are situations that require opinions, i will try to get 2 sides, dont want potential fights in here. it will be an unbiased history of what happened.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's