Sv\'s
Vs
Dissidence
Valhalla
Dissidence2 aka xpats
[Show Results]

The Great war christmas 2008
2008.Dec.27, 12:52 AM

This whole thing is dumb as hole...Wow...I spent more money on this game than my college education so I could put your virtual anus in the virtual hospital...good job...I find the whole thing amusing...and this whole thing only proves something everybody knows....

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2008.Dec.27, 01:01 AM

You know what? It is my birthday and All of you can just blow out my candle.

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Dec.27, 01:02 AM

lol...

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2008.Dec.27, 01:21 AM

All wars must stop in honor(honour) of my birthday. Except Biffdork who I demand all of Al to hosp on an hourly basis. On a side note, if you have Wii, get rockband.

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Dec.27, 01:22 AM

its weird there is only like 42 people in the hospital right now....lowest ive seen it in a while

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2008.Dec.27, 01:26 AM

chance Wrote:All wars must stop in honor(honour) of my birthday. Except Biffdork who I demand all of Al to hosp on an hourly basis. On a side note, if you have Wii, get rockband.

Heh. If it's really your birthday, Happy Birthday, and that's a grand idea(Other than the hospitalize Biff thing..But it is your birthday wish, so..I dunno).

Been playing Wii since Christmas..Raving Rabbids is an awesome game..XD
2008.Dec.27, 01:27 AM

Happy birthday facker...have a good one....mine is right after NewYears...

2008.Dec.27, 01:35 AM

Happy Birthday. Smile

Who gives a drek.
2008.Dec.27, 02:28 AM

One of these days the war will end so a gym day can be had Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Dec.27, 02:31 AM

Bring on the gym day Wink The noob song will sing in verses through the mail!

It will be glorious!

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.