Vs
Dissidence
Valhalla
Dissidence2 aka xpats
[Show Results]

The Great war christmas 2008
2008.Dec.26, 06:55 AM

Someone is tired of being in the hospital? Biggrin

I don't care about motives, I care about fun!

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Dec.26, 07:00 AM

Druchii Wrote:Someone is tired of being in the hospital? Biggrin

Not in any way tonight is curry night in my ward. The forum has not been so livly love it, been dead for to long 8)
2008.Dec.26, 08:27 AM

Druchii Wrote:Someone is tired of being in the hospital? Biggrin

From an old fool like you, it's normal Dru, it's why we love you so much but I wonder exactly how many players taking part in the war really knows why it is going on, on both sides...
2008.Dec.26, 08:33 AM

The only reason I love to hosp war SV is that I get fun mails, both of the whining and taunting kind, and SV can fight back so it's not just beating a dead horse for week.

And we get a flame war in the forum, that hopefully doesn't go too far so that I have to work.

And besides I get to practice tick hunting.

I don't really know what's going on, but then again it's normal not to tell the old senile fart anything.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Dec.26, 08:35 AM

Druchii Wrote:And we get a flame war in the forum, that hopefully doesn't go too far so that I have to work.
lol
2008.Dec.26, 10:27 AM

MrHyde Wrote:NO Thor this is the war thats been planned for months and months to take out the "evil" SV players .........

Then calll in help because it is all a bit to much for us to handle on our own. Oh wait :roll:

Umm wrong.Nothing was planned.

Umm wrong,val and xpats joined in for the hell of it.We never asked for help.They just did not want to miss out on anything and who can blame them? Hosping a Villain is the best rush ever.Whats more fun than this lol
2008.Dec.26, 10:32 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
MrHyde Wrote:NO Thor this is the war thats been planned for months and months to take out the "evil" SV players .........

Then calll in help because it is all a bit to much for us to handle on our own. Oh wait :roll:

Umm wrong.Nothing was planned.

Umm wrong,val and xpats joined in for the hell of it.We never asked for help.They just did not want to miss out on anything and who can blame them? Hosping a Villain is the best rush ever.Whats more fun than this lol
Reading the daily crap in the forums?? :wink:
2008.Dec.26, 11:00 AM

Yeah,daily drek.
2008.Dec.26, 11:05 AM

speaking of daily shit, its just about that hour.
2008.Dec.26, 11:40 AM

What type of loser plays AL on christmas day ?.