AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Great war christmas 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

hitolo

To those reading this thread, less Tommi, does anyone know or understand the insult or phrase "Girlie McGeiner"? Google yields nothing useful. Just trying to make sense of Tommi's ramblings...
Hmm..Dim..
hitolo Wrote:To those reading this thread, less Tommi, does anyone know or understand the insult or phrase "Girlie McGeiner"? Google yields nothing useful. Just trying to make sense of Tommi's ramblings...

Please stop mailing me "pulling a thor" asking me not to hit if you don't hit anymore, annoying, and pointless.

Another attempt at surrender? What is going on with SV? FIGHT!

hitolo

Ushanewnewba Wrote:
hitolo Wrote:To those reading this thread, less Tommi, does anyone know or understand the insult or phrase "Girlie McGeiner"? Google yields nothing useful. Just trying to make sense of Tommi's ramblings...

Please stop mailing me "pulling a thor" asking me not to hit if you don't hit anymore, annoying, and pointless.

Check your mail again. It wasn't me. If it was you would see my ID there (as if you didn't know that already). Chalk up another victim to name changes. Sheesh. How did you even get the forum moderator job anyways?

Thor

hitolo Wrote:
Ushanewnewba Wrote:

Check your mail again. It wasn't me. If it was you would see my ID there (as if you didn't know that already). Chalk up another victim to name changes. Sheesh. How did you even get the forum moderator job anyways?
I refused it, twice, she had no one else... Biggrin
Before I go to bed, I thought I'd share a picture with SV/VS..

[Image: funnypictureshalojustdixj1.jpg]

hitolo

the earth can sit much quieter now that tommi has gone to bed

Mosqtark

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Before I go to bed, I thought I'd share a picture with SV/VS..

I thought you already learned this lesson a couple days ago. hehehehhe

XxDragonxX

Mosqtark Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Before I go to bed, I thought I'd share a picture with SV/VS..

I thought you already learned this lesson a couple days ago. hehehehhe

He doesn't run, He just rolls.

biffbaffboff

He doesn't run, He just rolls. CrazyKid you are sooo funny.I'll enjoy watching him squash you when he gets back.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Reference URL's