AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Old Cosa Nostra Hideout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
How the heck did someone get accepted into that gang if Bigrod has not been online over 100 days?

stalker8929

its good to have connections.lol
(2009.Apr.02 12:26 PM)stalker8929 Wrote: [ -> ]its good to have connections.lol

Being quite serious here. How is it possible? Since you are the one in the gang? But i can not see how it is possible, unless someone did something on the back end of the game.
err/zen probably got an email from bigrod allowing slim to be in the gang.

stalker8929

yup, it was my inheritance.been in the works for a long time now
(2009.Apr.02 12:35 PM)stalker8929 Wrote: [ -> ]yup, it was my inheritance.been in the works for a long time now

Yes paid for through slims QC***** game in donations Winky
(2009.Apr.02 12:33 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]err/zen probably got an email from bigrod allowing slim to be in the gang.

Hmmm..well does this kind of fall under rule #17..sorry slim not trying to be pain here. But this is not right in my book. When you left the gang to go elsewhere, you gave all rights to that gang up. I would also say this falls under rule #12.

But hey its not my game.

stalker8929

no rules were broken, the gang has been coming to me for a long time now.and it was a free gift not bought.and gang did i leave and not have rights to..everyone was booted from the gang.until it was my turn to run it.
Daaaamnnn!!!!
lrrltt has a serious point here....
lets see how it plays out huh?
kinda doesnt seem right for that to happen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's