AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Old Cosa Nostra Hideout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Chymere

(2009.Apr.02 02:02 PM)Sam I Am Wrote: [ -> ]I know for a fact this isn't true. The whole rule was put in place to keep a major donator (The largest at his time and still one of the top ones to date) from giving his fortune away when he quit.

And one of the biggest, baddest hideouts in the game is not a fortune?

We're not even sure Slim paid for it. "It was given for free" but then "it was bought for 4-5 mils months ago".

Even if he did pay for it, he paid for a part of it... a small percentage of its worth.

Reduce it to a 15 slot gang with few upgrades and he'll get 5mil worth of it. And all of BR's accomplishments (and its members'!) will be lost.

Retire the damn thing.
(2009.Apr.02 02:02 PM)Sam I Am Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 01:53 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]moral of the story...be a heavy donator so you can do what you want... Rolleyes

I know for a fact this isn't true. The whole rule was put in place to keep a major donator (The largest at his time and still one of the top ones to date) from giving his fortune away when he quit.

It is true, very true. Not the way you just phrased it, but in many, many other ways. Fact
(2009.Apr.02 01:54 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't think it was that big of an issue, but every now and then I make a stupid decision. Yes money was handed over to BigRod before he left the game to pay for the gang. Yes BigRod told me this, and asked that when the time came the gang was to be handed over.

I'm not a lawyer, but I think the second sentence seems to settle this. For whatever undisclosed $ amount, BigRod sold the gang before he left and delayed delivery of goods until an undisclosed future date. That date has been disclosed. No exchange of out of game favors, and it is not a gift. If people don't like the price that was paid, or feel that they deserve a portion of the proceeds BigRod was paid... They can claim scam or try to complain to Rod about it.

ZhuSeth

(2009.Apr.02 02:07 PM)infinite93 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 01:54 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't think it was that big of an issue, but every now and then I make a stupid decision. Yes money was handed over to BigRod before he left the game to pay for the gang. Yes BigRod told me this, and asked that when the time came the gang was to be handed over.

I'm not a lawyer, but I think the second sentence seems to settle this. For whatever undisclosed $ amount, BigRod sold the gang before he left and delayed delivery of goods until an undisclosed future date. That date has been disclosed. No exchange of out of game favors, and it is not a gift. If people don't like the price that was paid, or feel that they deserve a portion of the proceeds BigRod was paid... They can claim scam or try to complain to Rod about it.

Sold to whom? Zen?
wheres the evidence ::you dont buy and get later::
Hello.
LOL....We all just saw the biggest scam in AL history. Wow..i would have never of thought that an admin would use the backdoor to give someone something. It just makes wonder what else is going on.

ShadowKid

Just to let you know it was Rj and Awesemo who paid for all but 2 or 3 slots in that gang not sure how many but NO FRICKING WAY ARE YOU TAKING AWAY THE STATS in DM we worked our ass's off for them stats.
(2009.Apr.02 02:07 PM)infinite93 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yep, I agree if this is the case. I was told different by bigrod and is the only reason I have any issue at all... well that and it is not the first time slim has pulled a pay in QC and get in AL... but we will not discuss that.
(2009.Apr.02 02:10 PM)lrrltt Wrote: [ -> ]LOL....We all just saw the biggest scam in AL history. Wow..i would have never of thought that an admin would use the backdoor to give someone something. It just makes wonder what else is going on.

Its really really sad but there is more going on than some will ever know. Fact
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's