AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Old Cosa Nostra Hideout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Fallout

Well the $15 million that Bigrod paid for it seems to be common knowledge and Bigrod has seemingly given Slim permission to take over the gang.

The fairest solution IMO would be to set the value of the gang at $15 million, and get Zen to look into how much Slim paid (if any). Slim (and possibly PC) should have to make up the remainder of the of the $15 million.

Until that happens I do not think PC should have access to the gang.

The funny thing is if Bigrod had logged in and transferred control himself, probably none of this would be happening.
"I am happy for Jocasta and PC though, they deserve a nice strong shell. I remember doing the last GCB upgrade in it before I left and it def is one of the top 3-4 shells in all of AL."

how do they DESERVE to be given one of the top hideouts in AL for "nothing?"

i get first dibs on SV when Pun freaks out, boots everyone, and hosps all of AL.

and someone actually paid $5 million MONTHS ago for a gang they just now received? i may have been born at night...but it wasnt last night.

DirkDanja

this is the biggest scandal in AL i've ever seen
if its that easy to get an inactive gang then i doubt im gonna be playing much more
i talked to Bigrod on another game about the CN hideout and he said it was going to stay his

this is some real B U L L S H I T
(2009.Apr.02 02:58 PM)Fallout Wrote: [ -> ]Well the $15 million that Bigrod paid for it seems to be common knowledge and Bigrod has seemingly given Slim permission to take over the gang.

The fairest solution IMO would be to set the value of the gang at $15 million, and get Zen to look into how much Slim paid (if any). Slim (and possibly PC) should have to make up the remainder of the of the $15 million.

Until that happens I do not think PC should have access to the gang.

The funny thing is if Bigrod had logged in and transferred control himself, probably none of this would be happening.

+1
You all bitch like little girls.... get over it

Fallout

(2009.Apr.02 03:34 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]You all bitch like little girls.... get over it

Yes, this is a completely unbiased view...
(2009.Apr.02 03:34 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]You all bitch like little girls.... get over it

lmao. what a tool.

It was done totally wrong and against the rules. Thats the only reason people are speaking up, not "bitching like girls".

DirkDanja

this coming from a notorious gang hopperRolleyes
(2009.Apr.02 03:53 PM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]

this coming from a notorious gang hopperRolleyes

c'mon dirk, don't pump him up. he's only notorious for being a tool.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's