AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Old Cosa Nostra Hideout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

stalker8929

and please dont advertise my game thats against the rules
That is exactly my point, it was gift. Rule #12 states

Players who receive gifts from players who are quitting are subject to having the entire gift returned based on our "spirit of the game" rule (#3).

But it seems that i am the only that thinks this. But hey what do i care, its only a game.
(2009.Apr.02 01:00 PM)lrrltt Wrote: [ -> ]That is exactly my point, it was gift. Rule #12 states

Players who receive gifts from players who are quitting are subject to having the entire gift returned based on our "spirit of the game" rule (#3).

But it seems that i am the only that thinks this. But hey what do i care, its only a game.

hmm not to ruffle feathers but slim once said he owned part of that gang... so I talked to BR and he said flat out slim had not a cent into it and it wound't be his. this was a couple months after BR quit...

still a very interesting situation... I am happy for Jocasta and PC though, they deserve a nice strong shell. I remember doing the last GCB upgrade in it before I left and it def is one of the top 3-4 shells in all of AL.

Congrats on the move folks!

Chymere

(2009.Apr.02 01:00 PM)lrrltt Wrote: [ -> ]That is exactly my point, it was gift. Rule #12 states

I completely agree. I look forward to reading Zen's take on this.

Edited to add : I'd also be very curious to see what Bigrod has to say about this. Knowing our old Cosa Nostra hideout is going over to a SV would certainly not please him. Even if he agreed, getting it for free seems malicious at best.

stalker8929

ive always been half owner any mob member can tell ya that.if any rules was being broke err would not have let this go thru
::grabs popcorn::

Pixelle

You go, Cohorts!! =) *looks around for the point* i am sure i am missing it.... *nods* but its a shame to let a good hideout just sit and gather dust.....

stalker8929

Sender : Err [3] online
Date : 2 April 09 @ 10:06:44 am
Subject : RE:hey zen

I moved you into the gang and made you president.

Chymere

(2009.Apr.02 01:08 PM)stalker8929 Wrote: [ -> ]ive always been half owner any mob member can tell ya that.if any rules was being broke err would not have let this go thru

I was in that gang for months and don't remember you. Who were you?

And even if you were half-owner, which I doubt... just because BR quit doesn't give you access to the entire hideout under rule #3.
Hmm..If I only still had the old mails..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's