AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Old Cosa Nostra Hideout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
how can you say no rules were broken?
the dudes been gone for 250+ days! and all of a sudden you aquire the gang?

it's like casanova coming back and saying all of his wealth was half mine. sorry no1 knew about it but it's true

i guess theres officially another way to give gifts to people before they quit. as long as it's stated between them outside of AL then... things are good. i can't wait till half the seven laws quit
(2009.Apr.02 01:34 PM)drec92 Wrote: [ -> ]i know bigrod put in 15mil for his ownership of cn slim was a just a vice thats it

This is what BIG told me as well
i did everything there, i made it happen, big was the leader....wheres awesomo...
Why couldnt Bigrod just come back and transfer presidency then?

::stirs pot::
(2009.Apr.02 12:33 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]err/zen probably got an email from bigrod allowing slim to be in the gang.

Yes this is the case. They both put real money into it, and when BigRod left he asked me to hold onto it for a bit since he wasn't sure if he was retiring for good or not. I received an email from BigRod yesterday asking if the gang had been handed over or if I left it closed.

I seriously didn't see this as a big issue since if he just quit and had handed over the presidency normally no one would have made a big deal. Perhaps I need to take the gang back then.
(2009.Apr.02 01:38 PM)DebbiePinson Wrote: [ -> ]Why couldnt Bigrod just come back and transfer presidency then?

::stirs pot::

because it would be more explicit! lol
yes you should.

Chymere

Sender : Err [3] online
Date : 2 April 09 @ 2:38:14 pm
Subject : RE:Cosa Nostra hideout

This isn't the first time we have given someone a gang after the president has gone inactive or the current president has asked to transfer presidency. This would go for anyone, if the current president asked for someone else to have control, we would do it.

I don't even know what to say. You admit it was given. You admit it wasn't the first time. Gifts cannot be given by retired players, except when it comes to multi-million hideouts?

Slim didn't own half of it, he might have owned a portion of it but certainly not half. Even if he did, Bigrod's half (millions in game money, probably in the thousands in real word money) was just handed over to Slim?

Preach and I spent time and money in that gang, where's my damn 2 million.
owned none, he was just THERE he owned partly of that other qc crap
(2009.Apr.02 01:41 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 12:33 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]err/zen probably got an email from bigrod allowing slim to be in the gang.

Yes this is the case. They both put real money into it, and when BigRod left he asked me to hold onto it for a bit since he wasn't sure if he was retiring for good or not. I received an email from BigRod yesterday asking if the gang had been handed over or if I left it closed.

I seriously didn't see this as a big issue since if he just quit and had handed over the presidency normally no one would have made a big deal. Perhaps I need to take the gang back then.

I think peoples issue is that slim didn't put real money into the initial purchase of it... literally 100 people could lay claim to it under the guise that they put money into it after someone else purchased it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's