AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Old Cosa Nostra Hideout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
wow what a pickle.....as far as slims character I have issues with him from the past being a shyster, schemer and gang jumper. I dont trust him and never will.

imo, retire the gang, but dont take away its accomplishments....and btw, i dont think slim donates that much, if any, he just weasels his way into money, gangs and items

my opp if anyone cared
(2009.Apr.02 01:54 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't think it was that big of an issue, but every now and then I make a stupid decision. Yes money was handed over to BigRod before he left the game to pay for the gang. Yes BigRod told me this, and asked that when the time came the gang was to be handed over.

I could always remove some slots from it as penalty of being inactive, or i could just flat out remove the gang. I feel something should be done to be fair, but it was paid for.

I guess I would have to ask Big when he gets on msn why he would lie to me!

he said none of the gang was slims!

and he said specifically the gang should be handed over to slim? or handed to someone when the time came?

This does not add up...
(2009.Apr.02 12:50 PM)stalker8929 Wrote: [ -> ]no rules were broken, the gang has been coming to me for a long time now.and it was a free gift not bought.and gang did i leave and not have rights to..everyone was booted from the gang.until it was my turn to run it.

(2009.Apr.02 01:49 PM)stalker8929 Wrote: [ -> ]i was told from the day it retired it was mine.and i did pay rod al cash for it about 4 or 5 mill,then he retired it as a big fu to a lot of the people wanting it.the only reason i didnt complain about is because rod assured me he would mail zen with the details and i would get my gang back.and true to his word he did..if i had the full amount to pay for it i could have had it then,,but if i was patient i could have it for my stake put in.so no rules were broken and bigrod and zen and err knows all about this.and i put the finale upgrades on the hideout with the wars i ran.not taking anything from dark matter that made the gang before me and rod bought it.but we did add to it.and i never left the gang,i was kicked out until it was my turn to run it.it was all rods plan to aggravate a few people that im not mentioning names

So now you paid 5 mil?
(2009.Apr.02 01:59 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]imo, retire the gang, but dont take away its accomplishments....and btw, i dont think slim donates that much, if any, he just weasels his way into money, gangs and items

Good idea!!

Chymere

28 gang slot with incredible upgrades for 5 mil? Seriously? Plus the money you'll get from selling PC's old hideout.

That's exactly what "gifts from a retired player" means.

Retire the hideout. It's the only right thing to do. If you want a hideout as strong as CN was, you WORK for it. You don't weasel your way into it.

Sam I Am

(2009.Apr.02 01:53 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]moral of the story...be a heavy donator so you can do what you want... Rolleyes

I know for a fact this isn't true. The whole rule was put in place to keep a major donator (The largest at his time and still one of the top ones to date) from giving his fortune away when he quit.
(2009.Apr.02 01:58 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 01:57 PM)drec92 Wrote: [ -> ]i know everything that happened not one cent in from slim, he only gave to qc whatever it was, which i half owned and i think i should get back since you get cn then.....

dude i remember this!!! you guys had a huge argument like.... a year ago about it right? about one of you guys owing money to the other? it was for the OTHER gang and not CN/DM

yes it was cause of him even bigrod believed him which i was ****en shocked, slim just got his way no matter what, you only take advantage of ppl who were actually there and nice to you, but hey i guess big didn't see it that way
(2009.Apr.02 01:53 PM)mrbadmood Wrote: [ -> ]perhaps there's a compromise in here:

let him keep the gang , BUT reduce that gang's stats proportionally to reflect whatever stake he had in that gang.

if, say, the player had a thirty percent stake in the gang, reduce all hideout stats to thirty percent of their current value.

this idea may or may not fly, but i'm just putting it out there.

From what I was told he should have a 3 slot gang left...

Edit: oh I didn't see the 4-5 mil... if slim says 4-5 mil you can bet your bottom dollar it was 2-3 mil...

so if big paid 15 mil then reduce it down to about 10 slots and be done with it
(2009.Apr.02 01:53 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]moral of the story...be a heavy donator so you can do what you want... Rolleyes

Nail on the head.
(2009.Apr.02 02:02 PM)Sam I Am Wrote: [ -> ]The whole rule was put in place to keep a major donator from giving his fortune away when he quit.

and bigrod did exactly just that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's