AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Old Cosa Nostra Hideout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2009.Apr.02 04:51 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 04:43 PM)guiniyeyo Wrote: [ -> ]so im a relativley new to the game and am a low lvl but from my understanding this seems to be a gift futhermore slim seems to be a scammer. i have donated a fair amount for a character my age and am done not donating anymore if this kind of backdoor shady stuff is going to go down
I can tell you right now that this game has the best admins I have ever seen. Some of this back door stuff is cool because it can keep low profile gangs running when the prez goes inactive. The problem people are having with this is its a high profile gang. Not to mention slim is a very shady character that has been involved in bad deals in the past.
thaks for clearing that up a bit like i said im new i had heard he was a tich of a scammer
(2009.Apr.02 04:51 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 04:43 PM)guiniyeyo Wrote: [ -> ]so im a relativley new to the game and am a low lvl but from my understanding this seems to be a gift futhermore slim seems to be a scammer. i have donated a fair amount for a character my age and am done not donating anymore if this kind of backdoor shady stuff is going to go down
I can tell you right now that this game has the best admins I have ever seen. Some of this back door stuff is cool because it can keep low profile gangs running when the prez goes inactive. The problem people are having with this is its a high profile gang. Not to mention slim is a very shady character that has been involved in bad deals in the past.

It has nothing to do with the gang or slim. Bu the manner in which it was given. And if it was gift? All I care about is in the manner which it was given.

doubtful

Ironic,
I had checked where Link had gone to the other day, and the gang he went to isn't as big etc... as this one is but if you check the movement out in there which was implimented not all that long ago, it shows that an inactive player had come back on to the game and passed president position over to link.
So, would be pretty simple for big rod to do the same if that's what he chose to do.He's not in federal prison where I would imagine he wouldn't have the option then too do that.
But BR has been retired and him coming back only to hand over the gang would be considered a gift.
the same thing the other way around.....
I'm a FIRM believer in rule no.1. Wink
(2009.Apr.02 09:52 PM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a FIRM believer in rule no.1. Wink

If at all possible ladies first?
(2009.Apr.02 10:01 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 09:52 PM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a FIRM believer in rule no.1. Wink

Clay Aiken'd
Ladies only please. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
(2009.Apr.02 04:11 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 01:44 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]Sender : Err [3] online
Date : 2 April 09 @ 2:38:14 pm
Subject : RE:Cosa Nostra hideout

This isn't the first time we have given someone a gang after the president has gone inactive or the current president has asked to transfer presidency. This would go for anyone, if the current president asked for someone else to have control, we would do it.

I don't even know what to say. You admit it was given. You admit it wasn't the first time. Gifts cannot be given by retired players, except when it comes to multi-million hideouts?

Slim didn't own half of it, he might have owned a portion of it but certainly not half. Even if he did, Bigrod's half (millions in game money, probably in the thousands in real word money) was just handed over to Slim?

Preach and I spent time and money in that gang, where's my damn 2 million.
They have done if for me before. Except the gang was still running just we had an inactive president, and only 2 people had permissions. Luckily the other owner was still active and we both mailed err about it and he switched me over to prez. If Slim actually owned part of the gang and had mailed Zen immediatly I would be cool with it. However he didnt get into the gang until Bigrod emailed zen and said he wanted to give the gang to him. Thats the only problem I have with this.

it was me
(2009.Apr.02 10:34 PM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 10:01 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]

Clay Aiken'd
Ladies only please. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I ment their needs before mine, but if you think about guys first thats cool to. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's