AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Old Cosa Nostra Hideout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

stalker8929

i was told from the day it retired it was mine.and i did pay rod al cash for it about 4 or 5 mill,then he retired it as a big fu to a lot of the people wanting it.the only reason i didnt complain about is because rod assured me he would mail zen with the details and i would get my gang back.and true to his word he did..if i had the full amount to pay for it i could have had it then,,but if i was patient i could have it for my stake put in.so no rules were broken and bigrod and zen and err knows all about this.and i put the finale upgrades on the hideout with the wars i ran.not taking anything from dark matter that made the gang before me and rod bought it.but we did add to it.and i never left the gang,i was kicked out until it was my turn to run it.it was all rods plan to aggravate a few people that im not mentioning names
i dont know how you got so far up bigs azz
moral of the story...be a heavy donator so you can do what you want... Rolleyes

mrbadmood

perhaps there's a compromise in here:

let him keep the gang , BUT reduce that gang's stats proportionally to reflect whatever stake he had in that gang.

if, say, the player had a thirty percent stake in the gang, reduce all hideout stats to thirty percent of their current value.

this idea may or may not fly, but i'm just putting it out there.
(2009.Apr.02 01:49 PM)stalker8929 Wrote: [ -> ]i was told from the day it retired it was mine.and i did pay rod al cash for it about 4 or 5 mill,then he retired it as a big fu to a lot of the people wanting it.the only reason i didnt complain about is because rod assured me he would mail zen with the details and i would get my gang back.and true to his word he did..if i had the full amount to pay for it i could have had it then,,but if i was patient i could have it for my stake put in.so no rules were broken and bigrod and zen and err knows all about this.and i put the finale upgrades on the hideout with the wars i ran.not taking anything from dark matter that made the gang before me and rod bought it.but we did add to it.and i never left the gang,i was kicked out until it was my turn to run it.it was all rods plan to aggravate a few people that im not mentioning names

You called Bigrod a liar indirectly... very nice! Or are you calling me one and saying the conversation never happened??

You will need to address this question slim!
couple things dont add up:
1. if it was part slims why didnt he control it after bigrod quit? ok... lets say he wasnt sure that he was gonna permanently quit, why didnt slim get it after 30 days -200 days he was inactive?

2. why did slim have to "ASK" bigrod for the gang while he was in my gang? he wanted seven laws to control CN. he shouldn't have to asks if it was rightfully his. but instead Bigrod rejected him.

3. we have multiple witnesses saying bigrod paid for everything, slim didnt have a cent into it.

not only did you just give a 15 million$ gave to PC for free, you guys are also giving them 5+ million for free.

i guess it doesnt matter now after reading errs mail to chymere. doesnt look like they're gonna change anything.

GG
I didn't think it was that big of an issue, but every now and then I make a stupid decision. Yes money was handed over to BigRod before he left the game to pay for the gang. Yes BigRod told me this, and asked that when the time came the gang was to be handed over.

I could always remove some slots from it as penalty of being inactive, or i could just flat out remove the gang. I feel something should be done to be fair, but it was paid for.

ShadowKid

Ermmm i think i own "shares" in that gang but only a minor but Slim is as legit as they come work that Cosa man.
i know everything that happened not one cent in from slim, he only gave to qc whatever it was, which i half owned and i think i should get back since you get cn then.....
(2009.Apr.02 01:57 PM)drec92 Wrote: [ -> ]i know everything that happened not one cent in from slim, he only gave to qc whatever it was, which i half owned and i think i should get back since you get cn then.....

dude i remember this!!! you guys had a huge argument like.... a year ago about it right? about one of you guys owing money to the other? it was for the OTHER gang and not CN/DM
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's