AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: This Contest is rigged.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
2 TheGibson
3 TheWhiteWolf
4 strt182

3 TheGibson
7 TheWhiteWolf
9 strt182

I'm curious are they using any unique items?

Chadey

What I'm curious about is why someone always has to say a contest is "rigged" simply because they were not named winner or because someone else put forth the efforts to work hard at it. In this instance the people being shown are not even the winners but second place an lower. So what if they came in second or third two days running, just means they were fighting their butts off for two days.
Sounds like a tag. Someone should vote. And then go to fedjail, then be retired in overencumbrance mode, while stealing credits from the market with him being president of the 14k family.
116 Preacher 0 36 18 18 0 0
95 Preacher 2 42 22 20 0 0

For day number 2 he had more attacks then #8 on the list. It doesn't look like it's about working your butt off it's about some random thing that makes you more powerful then your power level.

"Why me? "

Cause you worked as hard as most in the top ten yet you didn't even break 5 points.
Why me?

Ashamed now :oops:

Chadey

Mock8800 Wrote:116 Preacher 0 36 18 18 0 0
95 Preacher 2 42 22 20 0 0

For day number 2 he had more attacks then #8 on the list. It doesn't look like it's about working your butt off it's about some random thing that makes you more powerful then your power level.

yeah, well # of attacks do not constitute a win and you cant say something is "rigged" just because there are people who have more losses then others. Im sure for the most part there is some randomness, at least as far as the damage you and your ghoulish opponent throw out at each other. I'm also betting the damage and ability to hit are based on your own stats and gear for the most part.
buuddha Wrote:zen told me that its like fighting yourself.
Without knowing HOW a person is playing their character you shouldn't base your opinion on their results. The people showing high numbers of attacks and losses may not be healing fully before making the next attack, hoping to get in more wins or any number of other possibilities.
zenith Wrote:I would suggest not attacking them with anything less than full HP. There are a lot of players who are losing due to this.
In the end there is still no basis to declare it a "rigged" contest. To say so is to insult our admin who spends a great deal of time putting these contests together for us.
two straight days of no losses cant be random....im sorry....im not buying it

DirkDanja

Im with Pun here this guy went undefeated two days straight he must have found some sort of loophole :?

ShadowKid

Oh shut up for fuck sake they just might be lucky stop complaining u wanted a comp u got one just stop saying stupid things like its rigged how the fuck can it be rigged.
I believe there must be a way to beat them and would imagine that after a few experiments then youd find a system.

But to hit it straight off. or have the stat/weapon equation right would be fantastically lucky
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's