AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: This Contest is rigged.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Mock8800 Wrote:The ghoul has the same stats but uses your strength to hit high. Check the top ten how many use shotguns? Or Another ranged weapon.
well that's not fair right there
if the ghouls use str than that's a desavantage for melee players since the main stats is str for them
it would explain why i have such a crappy winning percentage :oops:
I second that. My friend uses ranged and she is placing a lot higher than me.

ShadowKid

I used my Shotgun for the 1st day and i came 10th
I used my axe for the 2nd day and came 7th
Go with the knife. It's impressive. I'm undefeated today with it.

delpot

iceman2020 Wrote:
delpot Wrote:
Mock8800 Wrote:I'm not talking Rigged I want to know if Zenith accounted for them or not.

ummm...yes you are. check out the thread title bonehead.

you tinfoil hat people are ridiculous. always gotta find a reason to b!tch about something.

And yet, you're doing the same back to them. The irony.

says the king of the drama queens.
I win.
i feel bad for the people who thought they had a chance the first couple of days, spend their bank roll, and not even have the slightest chance in winning.

i know a couple people who spent 500k+ to attempt to win the contest, now i bet they wish they spent that money now

biffbaffboff

It does seem like they were throwing their hard earned away for 0% chance of winning.

Yesterday there was a witch hunt over some guy mugged for 200k? ish,well I cant wait to see the fall out from this cock and bull mess.Just imagine how many players and how much cash were "robbed" by poor coding.

Marlo

Definitely a lot of wasted Money/Credits/Stims/Nimbus over the last couple days...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's