AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: This Contest is rigged.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Seven7

Marlo Wrote:Definitely a lot of wasted Money/Credits/Stims/Nimbus over the last couple days...

I for one fell victim to the misconception that I had a chance in this contest. I was under the impression that no matter your level everyone had a equal opportunity to win.

I spent 400k out of my bank account and around $35 in REAL money!!

What a waste considering I normally don't waste money on refreshes!!

Hmmmm

buuddha

hmm. i still cant even get plus points in this contest.

biffbaffboff

There are no plus points,it was a complete shambles

buuddha

lol.

and i dont know about this "trick" either, i have tried just about every combination or weapons/armor/belt thats worth trying
one of my gang member was competeing against me yday and i didnt even knwo.
he spent 500k+
sold his house, and everything.
It must not be impossible. Even I think I could get plus points but I'd rather be in the gym.
Another one of your members spent over a mill.
We like to burn money

LordSkie

I spent a wedge as well, but there's no point crucifying zen over it. It happens, and ok- it sucks. But we do get a hell of a lot of good as well (gymboree, other contests) which IMO more than make up for a few hundred k, even a mil wasted. She'll more than likely make it up in some way anyway.
LordSkie Wrote:I spent a wedge as well, but there's no point crucifying zen over it. It happens, and ok- it sucks. But we do get a hell of a lot of good as well (gymboree, other contests) which IMO more than make up for a few hundred k, even a mil wasted. She'll more than likely make it up in some way anyway.

indeed.

fyi i never said they should be compensated, just saying they i feel bad for them.
i tried making a post telling people to not even attempt it, which makes me sound somewhat of an ass but it's was good advice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's