AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: This Contest is rigged.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
It is known these monsters draw their power from their opponent somehow

Perhaps thegibson knows how to stop this bit.
You should equip a knife, some rags, and the weakest helmet, and confirm for us..
Refer to Nightrain's Post. He's the winner here. You can't go wrong with his theory.

DirkDanja

These ghouls are using claws and their power comes from us so the amount of damage they cause is equal to the amount of damage your weapon will cause
only difference is they have very very sharp claws

They may even be adamantium claws
Holy crap..You're kidding me, right..? I went to the worst gun, worst armor..And stalemated..

ShadowKid

Have u unequiped your armour at all if u havent you should
I did..It's funny, I got destroyed worse than if I had it on..
i did
and i lost 5 times

ShadowKid

yeah that just came out wrong lol
Armour doesn't do a thing. Yesterday I didn't have any Armour on and got 4-4-0 today I have Armour and have gotten roughly 50 % win and lost. I think they get your same stats but they are using melee style. That's why I'm starting to think if you use a ranged weapon that can deal large amounts of damage you will have a higher win percentage.

Thus if you are built for range and take on someone with the same stats but you use range they use melee you'll hit each 50/50 but you'll deal more damage because your strength isn't very high.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's