AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: This Contest is rigged.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

ShadowKid

The most funny thing is though on the 1st comp i used ACC all the time and did ok to get to 10th but yesterday i used STR thats my worst stat ever and i did better to get to 7th

my hint or advise would be use your worst stat and it should help you
lol
acc here i come
that sucks i used a shotgun and i just Stalemate

Nightrain

ZeonOne Wrote:Refer to Nightrain's Post. He's the winner here. You can't go wrong with his theory.

Dont go by my win the 1st day, that was mainly playing the entire 24 hours of the contest.
I committed myself to the comp and went all out and was lucky enough to win.

My theory is now on looking back and chatting with people.
More than likely tonights winner will be from both playing the entire 24hours and having been able to figure out the right combination

ShadowKid

LOL ok tht theory sucks it helped me alot though.
Got dominated with a shotgun. Stalemate without my armor on.
I've been playing for 12 hours and my points are -2.
i have to agree that RES plays the biggest part in this contest.

i noticed after i just attacked a ghoul that they do not resist damage. so for all we know Thegibson could have say 25 RES or so and be winning solely based on the ability to resist the "self inflicted damage" since Gib is a Level 23 any RES above 23 would be considered Bad A$$ .

ShadowKid

nah if tht were the case jay then i would be top 5 my resis is 27 but only got the sic
no thats my point exactly tho. SK your a lvl 32. and your RES is 27 that means your res isnt that great for your level. but if theGib is Level 23 and Res is above his Level then there is a unique factor
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's