AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: This Contest is rigged.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
LordSkie Wrote:I spent a wedge as well, but there's no point crucifying zen over it. It happens, and ok- it sucks. But we do get a hell of a lot of good as well (gymboree, other contests) which IMO more than make up for a few hundred k, even a mil wasted. She'll more than likely make it up in some way anyway.
yep
never said she need to compensate
drek happens and any way she always finds a way to make it up(a guy can dream right :oops: :oops: :oops: (3 gymboree days in november 8) ))

LordSkie

Yea I totally agree on the feeling bad, I feel bad for everyone (including myself) who wasted a lot of cash on it. And sorry if it sounded like I was pointing fingers at anyone, I wasn't... just seemed like a little forum venom was starting to build towards zen, when this was just an honest mistake she admitted, everyone's human.
LordSkie Wrote:Yea I totally agree on the feeling bad, I feel bad for everyone (including myself) who wasted a lot of cash on it. And sorry if it sounded like I was pointing fingers at anyone, I wasn't... just seemed like a little forum venom was starting to build towards zen, when this was just an honest mistake she admitted, everyone's human.
:oops: lol
sorry if i said anything bad Zen(the cash/energy and the fact that ppls wer winning with perfect scores got to me to)
Lucky666 Wrote:sorry if i said anything bad Zen(the cash/energy and the fact that ppls wer winning with perfect scores got to me to)

That's the reason I was combing through the code. There was a lame ' sitting in a place it shouldn't have been.
Something so small caused such a big ruckus. Guess we can add game programer to list peolpe you don't want to hear "That's not post to be their."

Doctor

Dentist

Nukeclear plant operator

Tornado Forecaster

Game Admin
i just wanted to point out that res is NOT the biggest factor if u ask me

check the res pantheon - i have one of the highest, and i got torn to shreds the first 2 fights by the ghoul. i checked my logger, and it actually only did 370 damage to me both fights when i had full hp, but it took me down somehow..

idk!
Eventho the "tricking the Ghoul" treat is gone, there are some other things in this contest that will give a player more advantage.

It's the weapon you use. Some weapon has greater advantage to win this contest than the other. Since today is the last day and I spend way too much money on this already, I am not going to find that out.

It's up to the player's luck again to have this setup equipped from the beginning.

Good Luck with your finding.
looks like train figured it out again...did it take 2 losses to find the winning combo Smile

nice work man
Punisher Wrote:looks like train figured it out again...did it take 2 losses to find the winning combo Smile

nice work man

And participation lvl was low. Had I been brilliant, I would have waited for the last day.

Clap Clap man

Nightrain

With all the controversey going on. I had to know if i still could win after Zen made the changes.

I just didnt expect such low numbers of attack. I figured 20 attacks would give me a good idea of what my win/loss percentage would have been.these fights were much worse than the 1st day . so much that i spent over 30k in nimbs and still had to wait a bit ti be full hp.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's