AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: This Contest is rigged.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

torxim

sorry to jump on the bandwagon here, and this isn't a 'tinfoil hat' thought. But whatever thegibson's setup is is definitely biased ( ''rigged'' if you want to use that word ) in the competition.

If everyone actually had an equal chance of beating the ghoul (as it really should be 50/50 if you are fighting a mirror of your) the chances of having 2 straight days with no losses to the ghouls is beyond slim.

Strictly from probability, there's no way it is a 'random' competition. There is a secret to it
I dunno..Theory proven incorrect..Can't think of anymore on why these people are winning so constantly other than their stats don't match their level, making their power level much lower..

If I knew the stats(Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. I'm not a jerk who spread information around*cough*mudpies*cough*), I could come up with a revise hypothesis..

Nightrain

Lucky666 Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:There's no way you would have won without a weapon, either, but we won't hold it to ya..
but zen said it's like fightinhg yourself
and it's random
but how come he hits over 100 and i barely do 1
if they addapt to the weapons you use than i should probably end in stalemate

Going over a few things are they even using any weapons?

You are shredded

if im not mistaken,(melee user please correct me) but whether you use a ranged or Melee weapon it always reads " You hit the ghoul for xxx damage".

this leads me to believe they are just using hands or rather large claws
Hmm..I thought I posted something talking about 'The Incident - Part 2'.

It says the Ramon's ghoul had claws. Thus why I said my theory was proven incorrect..
yes but zen said they adapt to the weapons you use
meaning theyr damage should be in the same range
She said that, Deathwing..? Or are you twisting words around..?
i saw someone quoting her somewhere around here

DirkDanja

For the record i really dont think the ghouls use weapons thats why they have claws and crave brains...and well you my friend just got your brains eaten three times soooo better equip a better helmet 8)
Did it say 'You are fighting yourself'..? If so, I never knew that weapons, armor, helmets, and belts truely consisted of your person..I thought they were accessories to aid us to add power unto our person..

Meaning: Your power level doesn't consist of your weapons(As the gang point system spoke of a long time ago), but of your stats..So fighting yourself doesn't mean matching weapon to weapon..
i saw somewhere a post saying that ghouls are adapting to the weapons you use
aster a lil more experiences i saw that it's true(first 3 fights i used fists but i had the axe equiped so i unequiped the axe and got some Stalemates)
now i'm playing with the armor
4-5 fights without armor and they seems to fight better than ever(yes i lost)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's