AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New Attack Code Live for TESTING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
If you get to pick who fights with you, they should only be limited to you, until the party is broken up. Otherwise, everyone's gonna team up with Punisher, Nightrain, Weebay, or Howl, and it'll just be stupid to attack them.
(2010.Jan.13 08:02 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]If you get to pick who fights with you, they should only be limited to you, until the party is broken up. Otherwise, everyone's gonna team up with Punisher, Nightrain, Weebay, or Howl, and it'll just be stupid to attack them.

and Blackclouds
(2010.Jan.13 08:24 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]and Blackclouds

Dunno who's stronger, you or BlackClouds...
(2010.Jan.13 08:34 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.13 08:24 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]and Blackclouds

Dunno who's stronger, you or BlackClouds...

BC for sure

cheetah

None of you are Zen, and none of you are answering my question.

Pun, Nightrain, Weebay, BLACKCLOUDS, and Howl, are not in the same gang.

They cannot team up together, as is my understanding.

but thanks Tommi for assuming I'm not worth teaming up with in a mass battle! What time do you go offline? Just for a sampling....
(2010.Jan.13 08:46 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]None of you are Zen, and none of you are answering my question.

Pun, Nightrain, Weebay, BLACKCLOUDS, and Howl, are not in the same gang.

That's my point. They aren't in the same gang, and they are the most powerful people in those gangs(Dunno about G2 and BlackClouds), and everyone will want to team up with them.

Dunno when I go offline. Sometime later...Spank me hard, huh?[/joke]

Maybe make a 3 person group limit, too, as well as limited person interaction. A 15 person attack group would be a funny thing to see, but it'd just get stupid after a while.

cheetah

Sorry, but I'm tired of being overlooked!

The only person in the group you mentioned I can't beat is Pun.

I can't by a long shot, as learned the hard way last GCD!

And a 15 person attack would be ridiculous. The only point of it would be to take down someone you can't, or multiple high levels at once. No gang has 15 high level members, that wouldn't end up with several of them in the hosp!

Another question for Zen. Say you gang up....with different levels, one level player defeats the others easily, but the lower levels don't (which is why I'm asking to choose who you battle with) do all go to hosp?
Goodness...

Not overlooking you. Jumping to conclusions isn't going to help anything, honestly. I'm just making my point, which is people will want the most powerful person(one. Not people, person) in their gang.

Limited person interaction would create tactful thinking in gangs, and 3 person limits would dim some chaos that would be caused by anything bigger.
cheetah, it does seem something needs to be inplace as far as checks and balances, when choosing who all in a gang is gonan be invloved in a bumrush.

otherwise, someone could be making the choice without you knowing about it and you may not want to partake in it or be ready for it.

at the same time....its up to each gang to decide who has the "green light" to make the decision of a gang attack. if someone in the gang makes the call, but wasn't verbally given the authority to do so....then he will have to answer to the rest of the gang or Pres or whoever.

perhaps make this another "privilege" that the Pres gives to certain people?

interesting idea of having ONE person attack an ENTIRE gang. i can see Pun having fun with that. its only fair that an entire gang have the ability to attack ONE person as well.

also.....it seems to me that tommi is showing you very little respect. i read his mails the same way. just sayin.
Okay, then.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's