AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New Attack Code Live for TESTING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(2010.Jan.14 03:58 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]no it doesn't!!

breeze would do way more damage than biff.

This is probably true. Breeze has gotten beefy. Biff's just old and needs a nap.

cheetah

zenith Wrote: The idea of multiple members joining in on a gang hit was for the primary attacker to pick who they joined up with.

I like the original attacker being able to pick who fights with them!

Do the people they choose have an option in this--whether to say no, or to eat a nimbus if they are just in good first, or if you're chosen it automatically happens?

Still wondering....
I think that when I attack someone who has multiple weapons equipped that their worst weapon should be the one that they end up fighting me with.
(2010.Jan.14 04:59 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]I think that when I attack someone who has multiple weapons equipped that their worst weapon should be the one that they end up fighting me with.

i think this should be more intelligence based.... if your dumb you do, if your smart you choose the more appropriate weapon....Smirk
(2010.Jan.14 05:30 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.14 04:59 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]I think that when I attack someone who has multiple weapons equipped that their worst weapon should be the one that they end up fighting me with.

i think this should be more intelligence based.... if your dumb you do, if your smart you choose the more appropriate weapon....Smirk

I like that too
The new fight logger has the resisted amounts ordered differently and the average resists incorrect as a result. Example below:

Hits 14 (60.9%)
Damage Dealt 2363 (168.8)
Damage Resisted 186 (13.3)
Best Hit 420
Hits from Opponent(s) 9 (39.1%)
Damage Received from Opponent(s) 1180 (131.1)
Damage Resisted by Opponent(s) 890 (98.9)
Best Hit by Opponent(s) 173

The damage I resisted from my opponent is listed with my attack damage and hits, and uses the number of times I hit to calculate the average, when it should be using the number of times I was hit. A similar error applies to my opponent's resistance values.
(2010.Jan.14 05:38 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.14 05:30 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]

I like that too

yep, great idea/concept.

cheetah

zenith Wrote: The idea of multiple members joining in on a gang hit was for the primary attacker to pick who they joined up with.

Do the people they choose have an option in this--whether to say no, or to eat a nimbus if they are just in good first, or if you're chosen it automatically happens?

STILL wondering....
When I stale, their are only about 35 rounds. Is this going to be the new norm?

cheetah

AND STILL wondering....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's