AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New Attack Code Live for TESTING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

JohnRambo

(2010.Jan.14 08:44 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]Hyde.... don't worry about responding to rambo, he is a bit slow... he doesn't get the difference between critical and near death...

It's okay rambo you are right... widgey widgey...

Clearly you don't know either.

Iv'e won many fights and been left in a near death status, so try again Rj.
(2010.Jan.14 08:53 AM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.14 01:04 AM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]The idea of multiple members joining in on a gang hit was for the primary attacker to pick who they joined up with.

I like the original attacker being able to pick who fights with them!

Do the people they choose have an option in this--whether to say no, or to eat a nimbus if they are just in good first, or if you're chosen it automatically happens?

I can see the issues in the opt in delays... how can we avoid delays in mass attacks... This seems very complicated!
I see again that when we lose a fight we lose the same amount of XP that the other person gained. Hopefully it gets lowered back to a much smaller number.
(2010.Jan.14 08:56 AM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.14 08:44 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]Hyde.... don't worry about responding to rambo, he is a bit slow... he doesn't get the difference between critical and near death...

ok, NP... if you have NO HP... You end up in the hosp.... the near death is a good point, But clearly if you are to what ever defines the need to require Hospital care then it will require hospital care no matter how many gang bangers are standing around you that are not surgeons...

feel better now JR?

JohnRambo

(2010.Jan.14 09:19 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]

ok, NP... if you have NO HP... You end up in the hosp.... the near death is a good point, But clearly if you are to what ever defines the need to require Hospital care then it will require hospital care no matter how many gang bangers are standing around you that are not surgeons...

feel better now JR?

No-one ever has 0 hp.

You lose a battle and are in hosp to 1hp
You can also win a battle with 1hp to spare and not be in hospital.
(2010.Jan.14 09:22 AM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.14 09:19 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]

feel better now JR?

No-one ever has 0 hp.

You lose a battle and are in hosp to 1hp
You can also win a battle with 1hp to spare and not be in hospital.

well I dunno about you but EVER battle I have been in where I had 1 HP I won.... keep diggin you will come up with something valid eventually LOL

JohnRambo

Rj, i'll say this again.

If I get attacked and lose a fight I am in hospital with 1 hp.
If someone attacks me and I lose I am in hospital with 1 hp.

If I have a fight, 2500 hp to start with, and take 2499 damage, I win the fight but have 1hp and am not in hospital.

How hard is this to understand?
(2010.Jan.14 09:33 AM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Rj, i'll say this again.

If I get attacked and lose a fight I am in hospital with 1 hp.
If someone attacks me and I lose I am in hospital with 1 hp.

If I have a fight, 2500 hp to start with, and take 2499 damage, I win the fight but have 1hp and am not in hospital.

How hard is this to understand?

Maybe you are right about the HP we shall do a test here.... and with that like I said what ever defines what requires you to be in the hosp, should not change whether you have useless thugs standing around you or not...

so lets test Smile
Test under way.. too make it fair I did a hosp so I had a chance too loose and see myself
Rambo when you lose a fight its because your hp dropped below 0. That 1 hp is from the hospital putting you on life support when you arive.

JohnRambo

Combatants FirstBlood DamageInc
Level During Fight 49 52
Starting Health 2500 Healthy
Hits 8 13
Best Hit 565 1007
Gang Points 0 0
Totals
Total Damage Received 4,252 2,338
Total Damage Resisted 1,110 286
Total Damage Taken 3,142 2,052
Averages
Damage Received Per Hit 327.08 292.25
Damage Resisted Per Hit 85.38 35.75
Actual Damage Taken Per Hit 241.69 256.50

3,142 Total damage taken. so in theory I should be -642 but my health is actually

1/2500

Near death, 1 hp.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's