AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New Attack Code Live for TESTING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Wow he said it says 1.... Kool never knew that... It is a coding flaw... guess we need to alert zen... but is too trivial to waste her time IMO...

but he went into the negative... I got robbed!
(2010.Jan.14 09:39 AM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Rambo when you lose a fight its because your hp dropped below 0. That 1 hp is from the hospital putting you on life support when you arive.
(2010.Jan.14 09:55 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.14 09:39 AM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Rambo when you lose a fight its because your hp dropped below 0. That 1 hp is from the hospital putting you on life support when you arive.

I still got robbed... He has 2500 HP and I hit hm for 3,142 but I guess if he went on to life support before re could look down then.... meh! Useless arguement eitherway... I am just bored!
^^^makes my eyes red just thinking about it^^^

ok, back on topic.

The Horvath hits PsychoLooper for 751 damage. PsychoLooper resists 171 for a total of 580 damage.
PsychoLooper hits The Horvath for 72 damage. The Horvath resists 67 for a total of 5 damage.
Dudley Burnsides misses PsychoLooper!
Nap Olecat misses PsychoLooper!
Jack Mort misses PsychoLooper!
Col Vincent misses PsychoLooper!

fivesome'd
(2010.Jan.13 09:38 AM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]i've also noticed that if i don't have an armor on the new code excludes the fact that i was wearing a helmet.

could you fix this too Zen? ty Wink
Right...I believe you, Rambo. I speak 'lies'.

Back on topic, You can survive with 1 HP, but you can't survive when you take over the amount of health you have...And this attack code's gonna be AWESOME.

Oh. This might seem like a dumb question, but do you still gain experience when you lose, even after taking down a few people in their attack group?

JohnRambo

Ok my understanding of a "gang jump" attack is 3 v 1 i.e 3 members of a gang versus 1 guy on his own.

So, this being the case and me and my buddies go looking for someone to fill in. We use presious GP's to organise this and as such are kinda pissed that we had to do that, so now were really mad and are gonna bite,kick,scream and shoot till the mofo is hosp'd.

What we are not gonna do is say, your turn first mate, you do your best against him and if you get slaughtered we will flick a coin to see who goes next.

What we will do, is all 3 of us at once, kick the shit out of him.

Round 1

weebay hits Rj for 565
Rj hits weebay for 800
Jr hits rj for 300
Breeze hits rj for 300

So, being the case that the toughest guy i.e weebs takes the initial and subsequent counter attacks, myself and breeze have free rain to hit him without taking a shot in anger.

weebs so far has 565 damage
me 0
breeze 0

Rj has 1400

...................................................................................

Should the fight turn bad and weebs hits critical, then it should be the turn of the next highest player to initiate the next round, i.e absorbing the counter himself and protecting his injured mate.

Think of it as tag team wrestling, you know the 3 v 1's weve seen all the time. One guy almost pinned, counters, rushes to the ropes and tags the next, fresh guy in.
That's another thing. There's going to be a bonus similar to how zerks work, I'd assume? It'd be near pointless to send a bunch of folks who aren't up to par with Weebay to go attack them if they're going to be on their normal stride. Should be bonuses, since the guy's gonna be off guard to some and not knowing where it's coming and what's coming at them.
(2010.Jan.14 01:08 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok my understanding of a "gang jump" attack is 3 v 1 i.e 3 members of a gang versus 1 guy on his own.

So, this being the case and me and my buddies go looking for someone to fill in. We use presious GP's to organise this and as such are kinda miffed that we had to do that, so now were really mad and are gonna bite,kick,scream and shoot till the mofo is hosp'd.

What we are not gonna do is say, your turn first mate, you do your best against him and if you get slaughtered we will flick a coin to see who goes next.

What we will do, is all 3 of us at once, kick the drek out of him.

Round 1

weebay hits Rj for 565
Rj hits weebay for 800
Jr hits rj for 0001
Breeze hits rj for 300

So, being the case that the toughest guy i.e weebs takes the initial and subsequent counter attacks, myself and breeze have free rain to hit him without taking a shot in anger.

me 0
breeze 0

Rj has 1101

...................................................................................

Should the fight turn bad and weebs hits critical, then it should be the turn of the next highest player to initiate the next round, i.e absorbing the counter himself and protecting his injured mate.

Think of it as tag team wrestling, you know the 3 v 1's weve seen all the time. One guy almost pinned, counters, rushes to the ropes and tags the next, fresh guy in.

This actually makes sense. Did your kids come up with this idea for you?

EDIT'D for Breeze's sake
(2010.Jan.14 03:54 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.14 01:08 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok my understanding of a "gang jump" attack is 3 v 1 i.e 3 members of a gang versus 1 guy on his own.

So, this being the case and me and my buddies go looking for someone to fill in. We use presious GP's to organise this and as such are kinda miffed that we had to do that, so now were really mad and are gonna bite,kick,scream and shoot till the mofo is hosp'd.

What we will do, is all 3 of us at once, kick the drek out of him.

Round 1

weebay hits Rj for 565
Rj hits weebay for 800
Jr hits rj for 300
Breeze hits rj for 300

me 0
breeze 0

Rj has 1400

This actually makes sense. Did your kids come up with this idea for you?

no it doesn't!!

breeze would do way more damage than biff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's