AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Shadowguard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
LOL... I don't want to meet any of you people. You're all nuts!

Psychowife

(2009.Oct.25 08:47 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]lol you have to have played AL for at least a year. 100 dollars worth or so? Hell I can't get a beer in game. Doubt she'd go for giving people a reason to get together. lol

well hell that leaves me out.. =-(

Scared much Nasty Fo?? .. haha =-)
Id GTG to run a train on some of you ladies. But otherwise I dont want to meet any of ya. Wink

But if you got some of us together and mixed in some drinks or just plain soda pop, some would end up in jail, some injured or worse. Fact! lol lol
I would love to see the SV's in real life though. I'm sure it'd all make sense for me that way.
(2009.Oct.25 09:02 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to see the SV's in real life though. I'm sure it'd all make sense for me that way.

You imagining a bunch of skinny dweebs too?
LMAO... Nooooooooo! NinjaNinja

(very much yes, actually.)
(2009.Oct.25 09:07 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.25 09:02 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to see the SV's in real life though. I'm sure it'd all make sense for me that way.

My mind has so integrated the forum avatars with the players that I honestly picture the players as looking like their avatars...

cheetah

(2009.Oct.25 08:30 PM)MAXPAIN Wrote: [ -> ]and its not save to meet people you dont even really know from a role-playing game website

Umm, yes it is. As I said in another post, Pun and I met 5 other ALers in RL. We had a great time. And it was "safe", not "save".
(2009.Oct.25 09:07 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]

Actually i think most players to be fat middle age men with nothing better to do in their lives then play AL.
(2009.Oct.25 08:30 PM)MAXPAIN Wrote: [ -> ]this is too werid, look who just happened to randomly pop in after a 5 day brake inactive just when we started to talk about him, HMmmmm???...

his old lady is his right hand,

and its not save to meet people you dont even really know from a role-playing game website and for christs sake dont go traveling 2000 miles across the world to see someone you bearly know and go to strange town youve never even been before to meet a guy called shadowguard, why?, cos this is not true and none of this happened. FACT!

GOOD FKING BYE!!!

There is one person other than my son who could verify this if you don't believe me, Max. Zenith actually could since SG and I had the same IP addy for a week. Sometimes people go on a whim. My son and I travelled to meet both since we use to talk for hours on the phone. I even stayed the week at their place. Too bad you just don't have courage to get out and get a life.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's