AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Shadowguard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Most people in here are from the future, and this whole game is the description of reality in a parallel universe

Nightwind

Yea! I'll go. NP
Max can stay home with his inflatable Girlfriend. Winky Smirk
(2009.Oct.25 10:34 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.25 09:07 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.25 09:02 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to see the SV's in real life though. I'm sure it'd all make sense for me that way.

You imagining a bunch of skinny dweebs too?

Actually i think most players to be fat middle age men with nothing better to do in their lives then play AL.

i agree, i have this theory that most people who play AL are fat and possibly old, i base this on my inability at times to understand the punchlines in their jokes on the forum... toilet humour FTW!!
(2009.Oct.25 10:34 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.25 09:07 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.25 09:02 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to see the SV's in real life though. I'm sure it'd all make sense for me that way.

You imagining a bunch of skinny dweebs too?

Actually i think most players to be fat middle age men with nothing better to do in their lives then play AL.

Ha......maybe some......

MAXPAIN

this is boring... whatever u say, sure sure, get a life and stop finding excuses, its 2009 anyone that travels 2000!! miles to meet a stranger called shadowguard they met from a online text-based game is the sadest person on the planet!!. full stop!.. and if u cant see anything wrong with that, then u are not worth my energy. say no more as i wont bother checking this BS thread, if u have a problem take it up with me ingame and stop whinning and talking crap on here

2000 MILES! COME ON MAN! HAHAHAHA

ShadowKid

And i thought i was called the "special one".

Take my Crown.

ClosedCasket

(2009.Oct.25 08:40 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]I personally think we should have an awakenedlands convention. So we can all hold hands and have one big group hug. Smile

Maybe the two of us can convene

Psychowife

(2009.Oct.27 11:23 AM)MAXPAIN Wrote: [ -> ]this is boring... whatever u say, sure sure, get a life and stop finding excuses, its 2009 anyone that travels 2000!! miles to meet a stranger called shadowguard they met from a online text-based game is the sadest person on the planet!!. full stop!.. and if u cant see anything wrong with that, then u are not worth my energy. say no more as i wont bother checking this BS thread, if u have a problem take it up with me ingame and stop whinning and talking drek on here

So exactly why does the moron keep coming back to this thread.. How many times does he have to say goodbye.. I think he has the hots for SG.. =-)
(2009.Oct.27 11:23 AM)MAXPAIN Wrote: [ -> ]this is boring... whatever u say, sure sure, get a life and stop finding excuses, its 2009 anyone that travels 2000!! miles to meet a stranger called shadowguard they met from a online text-based game is the sadest person on the planet!!. full stop!.. and if u cant see anything wrong with that, then u are not worth my energy. say no more as i wont bother checking this BS thread, if u have a problem take it up with me ingame and stop whinning and talking drek on here

Here I was thinking that SK had terrible punctuation. I would rather not see anything than that garbage. What a tool by the way.

cheetah

You are a child! Plain and simple!

You are taking AL as only a game, and for that you are a loser.

I have friends on AL, that I have known for 2 + years now, some of whom I consider very dear friends even though we never have met, and some of whom I have been fortunate enough to meet, and Al is now just something we have in common, as we are closer RL friends now, than we are ALer's.

I'm sorry you lack the social skills to make friends, in real life, or online.

But making fun of others, bc they HAVE made true friends, and you are a simple loner, makes you the loser! So crawl back into your hermit cave, and enjoy your lonely existence!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's