AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Shadowguard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I was all for it until they found out I wasnt a 10 year old boy. They got mad and left. Wink

biffbaffboff

(2009.Nov.01 05:15 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]I was all for it until they found out I wasnt a 10 year old boy. They got mad and left. Wink

When did they find out you were a 10 year old girl then?
The same time you found out you were one too.

biffbaffboff

Original !

Psychowife

(2009.Nov.01 05:00 PM)badmanbren Wrote: [ -> ]Take offense all you want, as it is obviously true.

Im not saying that the internet it totally safe.. Nor am I saying that I myself and stupid enough to run out and meet someone the next day when I just met them on the internet.. What I am saying is that statement is not true.. U r the one that came out and said "yah cheetah, it's perfectly normal for a person to hop on plain and fly 2000+ miles to meet someone they met on the internet. they are called child molesters.".. Am I reading this right u r saying that anyone who has gone and met someone from the internet is a child molester!! R u guilty of something there so u claim its to be true of everyone?? Thats my point and im sticking to it!! =-)
(2009.Nov.01 05:02 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.01 05:00 PM)badmanbren Wrote: [ -> ]Take offense all you want, as it is obviously true.

Man you're brave, talking like that to" Psychowife" from "Rage"!

"Runs for cover"

LMAO Jr.. I can't help it that I'm so loved on AL.. haha =-)
Where is rage?
Take no notice of bren, hes wired of pill's and needs to sleep...He also needs to start smoking again by the sound of his post's..

Psychowife

(2009.Nov.01 05:52 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]Where is rage?

Stop Hating on Rage.. It has nothing to do with this.. But I'm sure one day u will find out exactly who we r.. =-)
(2009.Nov.01 05:59 PM)Psychowife Wrote: [ -> ]

Stop Hating on Rage.. It has nothing to do with this.. But I'm sure one day u will find out exactly who we r.. =-)

JR said you were from Rage. I've never been there, just wanted to know where it was, geeez somebody takes AL a little to seriously...

Psychowife

(2009.Nov.01 06:01 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.01 05:59 PM)Psychowife Wrote: [ -> ]

JR said you were from Rage. I've never been there, just wanted to know where it was, geeez somebody takes AL a little to seriously...

LMAO.. obviously u dont know me hun.. Im sitting here with a big smirk on my face.. dude this is just a game.. U can probably ask anyone that does know me.. But when i feel insulted i will throw my 2 cents in.. I have made some good friends from here.. And been hosped by a few as well.. what good is it gonna do to get mad?? Thats why u have friends that can get even until i can handle my own.. lol. =-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's