AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Shadowguard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Nightwind

Yea SG
Good to here from you.
Say Hi to the Lady! Biggrin

MAXPAIN

this is too werid, look who just happened to randomly pop in after a 5 day brake inactive just when we started to talk about him, HMmmmm???...

his old lady is his right hand,

and its not save to meet people you dont even really know from a role-playing game website and for christs sake dont go traveling 2000 miles across the world to see someone you bearly know and go to strange town youve never even been before to meet a guy called shadowguard, why?, cos this is not true and none of this happened. FACT!

GOOD FKING BYE!!!

Psychowife

(2009.Oct.25 08:30 PM)MAXPAIN Wrote: [ -> ]this is too werid, look who just happened to randomly pop in after a 5 day brake inactive just when we started to talk about him, HMmmmm???...

his old lady is his right hand,

and its not save to meet people you dont even really know from a role-playing game website and for christs sake dont go traveling 2000 miles across the world to see someone you bearly know and go to strange town youve never even been before to meet a guy called shadowguard, why?, cos this is not true and none of this happened. FACT!

GOOD FKING BYE!!!

Goodbye Max.. now stop posting.. u idiot.. Im the one that told him that he needed to check the forums.. Diptwit.. Like several other on here.. We r friends also in real life.. Just cause u dont have any go cry somewhere else.. =-)

SisterLynx

I personally think we should have an awakenedlands convention. So we can all hold hands and have one big group hug. Smile

Psychowife

(2009.Oct.25 08:40 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]I personally think we should have an awakenedlands convention. So we can all hold hands and have one big group hug. Smile

I would go to it.. as long as its in the USA.. haha =-)

shadowinc

me too, i am up to it

SisterLynx

yea yea. Somewhere, like in the middle of the country. Whoever goes gets free credits for an entire day. ya thats it!

Psychowife

Lmao.. How many credits r we talkin about?? =-)
(2009.Oct.25 08:40 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]I personally think we should have an awakenedlands convention. So we can all hold hands and have one big group hug. Smile

What about the Swine Flu?

SisterLynx

lol you have to have played AL for at least a year. 100 dollars worth or so? Hell I can't get a beer in game. Doubt she'd go for giving people a reason to get together. lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's