AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Shadowguard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
No need to get defensive. After all, its just a game. lol

Psychowife

(2009.Nov.01 06:08 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]No need to get defensive. After all, its just a game. lol

lmao.. whatever dude.. u have to say last word dont cha.. guess its a guy thing!! haha =-)
(2009.Nov.01 06:12 PM)Psychowife Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.01 06:08 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]No need to get defensive. After all, its just a game. lol

lmao.. whatever dude.. u have to say last word dont cha.. guess its a guy thing!! haha =-)

it is said: HE who laughs last, laughs loudest....

damn those sexest pigs of the past eh.....

Psychowife

(2009.Nov.01 06:19 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]

LMAO.. well heres the loudest laugh.. Love the new pic u got displayed but u know they say behind every birdy is a pile of crap.. guess since ur flashing 2 of em thats a really big pile.. LMAO =-)
I couldn't resist.. u made that one to easy.. haha =-)
you like that? let me find another one, see if you like it as well..

I am that bored right now.....
this one's a little more "festive" so to speak....
[Image: Demonstration.gif]

Psychowife

Lmao.. we need to move to off the wall.. we have jacked SG's wonderful thread.. or wait It is JR's thread about SG.. lol.. =-)

So back on subject in this thread.. SG is a wonderful person.. =-)
(2009.Nov.01 06:27 PM)Psychowife Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.01 06:19 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]

LMAO.. well heres the loudest laugh.. Love the new pic u got displayed but u know they say behind every birdy is a pile of drek.. guess since ur flashing 2 of em thats a really big pile.. LMAO =-)
I couldn't resist.. u made that one to easy.. haha =-)

Where is the previous picture i didn't get to see it
the one spoken about in this message..Sad
if you were around about a year ago, SG was always dropping pics in peoples threads...he even had his own picture thread, this shouldn't bother him at all...

Psychowife

(2009.Nov.01 06:54 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]if you were around about a year ago, SG was always dropping pics in peoples threads...he even had his own picture thread, this shouldn't bother him at all...

This I do know.. Ive know SG longer then I've played this game.. lol =-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's