AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Shadowguard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(2009.Oct.27 11:06 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.27 11:23 AM)MAXPAIN Wrote: [ -> ]this is boring... whatever u say, sure sure, get a life and stop finding excuses, its 2009 anyone that travels 2000!! miles to meet a stranger called shadowguard they met from a online text-based game is the sadest person on the planet!!. full stop!.. and if u cant see anything wrong with that, then u are not worth my energy. say no more as i wont bother checking this BS thread, if u have a problem take it up with me ingame and stop whinning and talking drek on here

2000 MILES! COME ON MAN! HAHAHAHA

You are a child! Plain and simple!

You are taking AL as only a game, and for that you are a loser.

I have friends on AL, that I have known for 2 + years now, some of whom I consider very dear friends even though we never have met, and some of whom I have been fortunate enough to meet, and Al is now just something we have in common, as we are closer RL friends now, than we are ALer's.

I'm sorry you lack the social skills to make friends, in real life, or online.

But making fun of others, bc they HAVE made true friends, and you are a simple loner, makes you the loser! So crawl back into your hermit cave, and enjoy your lonely existence!

I agree.....I have talked with SG.......Sent stuff for fun and made friends with some folks and will visit when I can...............

Max you are lacking............
Im curious, and im not trying to be an a jerk... When you people talk to people over the internet, phone, face to face, etc.. that you have met through this game, do you still call them by there in game name or there real life name?
(2009.Oct.28 03:21 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]Im curious, and im not trying to be an a jerk... When you people talk to people over the internet, phone, face to face, etc.. that you have met through this game, do you still call them by there in game name or there real life name?

Real name of course........I do.....
there are a few people in this game I know in real life, and i still call them there game name ingame, its habit i guess from interacting with other players...
i've only met 1 dude in real life from an internet game, and it's only because he offered to smoke me out.

i would meet up with dingus if he hooks me up with good yip.
(2009.Oct.28 03:21 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]Im curious, and im not trying to be an a jerk... When you people talk to people over the internet, phone, face to face, etc.. that you have met through this game, do you still call them by there in game name or there real life name?

Yes. I call Harry by Harry and Phisheva well Phish for short Wink
Likewhoa. I would leave your yay in a place for you to find it. That way I could avoid a face to face...lol

Dead drop'd

shadowinc

hi everyone, hope all is well, keep your heads up and i will be back as soon as i get done with a few more things in rl

biffbaffboff

(2009.Nov.01 07:39 AM)shadowinc Wrote: [ -> ]hi everyone, hope all is well, keep your heads up and i will be back as soon as i get done with a few more things in rl

Nah we aint bovvered now Winky lol
well i have meet sg on his on ground i went and stayed with him and his family for a week they are nothing but the best and don,t even want to hear any thing bad about them southern gentleman kudos to his family too!

BSOXXX

and when jinx was staying with SG i met him. he was a douche i had to whoop his ass.... nah hes a good guy, as is SG and his family and a few others i have met on here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's