AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Shadowguard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Just got to try and get the last word in dont ya? lol

Psychowife

(2009.Nov.01 08:21 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]Just got to try and get the last word in dont ya? lol

lmao.. i thought u were correcting my spelling.. haha =-)
you tried to do it again! Wink
(2009.Nov.01 07:58 PM)badmanbren Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.01 07:51 PM)rhondamick Wrote: [ -> ]i know plenty of ppl who have met and had very good relationships off the internet.

Yer maybe the one doing the raping had a good relationship. And Brug, you know this is quite a close subject to me, don't push it!

Had yer shit pushed in did ya...............

biffbaffboff

(2009.Nov.02 04:10 AM)hardasgranite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.01 07:58 PM)badmanbren Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.01 07:51 PM)rhondamick Wrote: [ -> ]i know plenty of ppl who have met and had very good relationships off the internet.

Yer maybe the one doing the raping had a good relationship. And Brug, you know this is quite a close subject to me, don't push it!

Had yer drek pushed in did ya...............

He met Sk remember?

badmanbren

Psychowife, you're very stupid. Ever heard of being sarcastic, or somebody being very gullable? Do you really think I had the impression that every1 who met on the net was a child molesteror? Not saying your hubby never molestered you and you're not in the attic being Fritszld.

Psychowife

(2009.Nov.02 08:05 AM)badmanbren Wrote: [ -> ]Psychowife, you're very stupid. Ever heard of being sarcastic, or somebody being very gullable? Do you really think I had the impression that every1 who met on the net was a child molesteror? Not saying your hubby never molestered you and you're not in the attic being Fritszld.

Bren.. ok man whatever pills u r takin u need to lay off of.. I am far from Stupid!! I know how much u just wanted to argue in this damn thread.. Duh.. Yes I do know the whole sarcastic thing but your the one who dug urself in a grave because everyone else jumped in cause of ur touchy subject and u got burned.. So please don't ever refer to me being Stupid.. Think u need to look at urself in the mirror!! Don't judge me! Have a wonderful day.. =-)

badmanbren

Sorry, I must of missed something. Where did I get burned? To be honest, you do nicelly in burning yourself with your long winded posts that nobody wants to read.
Adderal'd

Psychowife

haha Dumbass u just did.. =-) Have a good day!! lol..

Hey SD... Hook, Line and Sinker!! =-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's