AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Enough is Enough – I’m Leaving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Faceless

I’ve spoken to Zen on several occasions about the game and my conclusion is that there is no point in playing anymore – sure I’ve heard it many times for over a year, keep training and one day you too can be there, well its BS. There’s no catching up to SV or Diss or the other 3 or 4 gangs who basically rule AL- so what’s the point. It’s the same day in and day out – and God forbid you say anything in the forums- you are either branded a whiner or get Hospd by arrogant players like Howl or Deathwing- who seems to take extreme pleasure in hitting me while I’m online constantly – so what’s the point.
We declare war on Soul Guardians and RJ starts hosping us – so what’s the point? Sure its OK for all of them to war on you but God forbid you declare on them – Diss hoppers declares on us, we get to the point that we are going to win, so what do they do? Whine to Diss who declares on us and we lose, so what’s the point? I used to be online all the time but since arrogant little doinks like Deathwing keep hitting me online all the time because they have ALL these higher level friends that will protect him, he has no fear of retaliation – so what’s the point. This game has turned into a place where the same handful (albeit a large hand) control the game and basically spoil it for the rest who try to stay and play but their arrogance eventually drives us away. I’ve made several suggestions to Zen about changes that would allow the game to really grow by allowing the rest of us the opportunity to play within tiers – where higher levels couldn’t do what they do except amongst themselves. Gang wars too should be restricted to amongst gangs of parity – what’s the point of having SV declare on a five member gang? (just an example) So, I’ve had enough of this and will log in only from time to time to stay in contact with a few players that I’ve made friends with – and sooner or later the rest will come to the same realization as I have – there is no point to the game except to meet a few people and exchange some thoughts but not in the forums, because here you get criticized by the sick canines of the world as well as the arrogant – Later.
Have you ever thought that you've done something STUPID? God forbid you did something like that.

Anyway, there is a way of catching up; Hard work. Maybe making amends with the folks messing with you so that you can catch up and be there. Worked for me.

This is a complaint thread, and I'm actually kind of happy you're going. Makes me sick someone just can't TRY to do something and use their head to build themselves and catch the competition.

Go back to playing the game and deal, fix the problem, or leave the game and grow up. Maybe, in the future, you can return and see that it's not an easy one-day route to catching the best, but it is definitely possibly.

DirkDanja

quitters never win and i dont plan to lose

gotta take the good with the bad

one monkey dont stop no show

leaving will not change the way others play the game, u giving up WILL not stop these players from doing what they please
just stop donating...i for one will not let someone else dictate what i like to do in my spare time which is sit for 12-14 hours glued to a chair in front of my computer screen
you and your dad started playing around the same time as i did and its sad to see you go but life goes on
good luck in whatever it is you choose to do
Behemouth- shut your trap you over opinionated turd- its people lik eyou whi ruin the gane for most of the others
I have been ther before, and i will admit its not easy. But you have to keep in mind that you cant just walk into a gym and walk out the same day with a sik pack abs and massive guns bro.

i have done as little donating as possible yet im still continuing to improve everyday. Skills are a HUGE factor now. and they are free!!
(2009.Apr.05 10:04 AM)yobtebe Wrote: [ -> ]Behemouth- shut your trap you over opinionated turd- its people lik eyou whi ruin the gane for most of the others

Nah. You can shut your half-English, half-retarded type this instant. I've helped plenty of folks in this game to get better, and you best believe that. Be it tips and tricks, money and weapons, or just some old fashioned inspiration,

I've done more than YOU will ever do.
and im sure that u and your kind are personally responsible for having hundreds of players decide to leave as well - pat yourself on the back - life is hard when you're right and the rest of the world is wrong, lol -

DirkDanja

see take Jaysin for example
extremely weak player but he still does what he does day in day out
sure he could have stop playing ages ago but he didn't and i commend him for that
if players let other stronger players run them off then who would we have to pwn

i gotta admit there have been players to start playing long after me and yet they have gotten alot stronger then me in alot shorter time
did i quit...no
did i whine...no
do i still continue to play....yes
get into a gang with some high level players and not space wranglers, nor the bad fam
but a real gang, im sure you will find that there are ways to keep playing and avoid being the whipping boy of certain members of the community
And you call me opinionated.

I doubt kindness and helping others is making them leave, and, contradiction on your belief, I'm not as arrogant as MOST of the folks on here.

If you want to debate, have some facts. Have some knowledge.

This topic; Blows. Giant bails of bull nards. Needs to be burnt and forgotten.
dirk, then you become part pf the problem in AL and not the solution - joining a SV is going to solve the problem? all that does is make it bigger and more arrogant and as faceless said - what would be the point of that?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's