AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Enough is Enough – I’m Leaving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Go play a different game. If we had tiers in AL I would quit playing. Whatever you've done in AL to cause you to be in the position you're in is what you've done. Whether it be something you've done or a person you're associating with, you've made those choices and you either have the mental capacity and common-sensory Smile to move past and adjust your playing skills to overcome your adversaries or you wet yourself and cry in the corner.
Whatever players do against you should be a driving force to better yourself. Most of the little spats in AL are over in three days and never remembered past a month or so so if you're really being taken advantage of...remember them for their transgressions for a later time in the game when you've positioned yourselves accordingly and use your future to make them pay. ...or cry and quit. I guess I prefer to play this game around people with the mental strength to withstand a handful of unpleasant AL days b/c if you haven't endured that part of AL then you are missing the point of playing AL, IMO lol.
AMEN!
Ha ha har good riddance to bad rubbish.

Seriously ive had enough of all these pussies,whining all the time because theyre not insta-awesome.well as far as im concerned.

%@#^ OFF!!!!!!
(2009.Apr.05 08:44 PM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]Go play a different game. If we had tiers in AL I would quit playing. Whatever you've done in AL to cause you to be in the position you're in is what you've done. Whether it be something you've done or a person you're associating with, you've made those choices and you either have the mental capacity and common-sensory Smile to move past and adjust your playing skills to overcome your adversaries or you wet yourself and cry in the corner.
Whatever players do against you should be a driving force to better yourself. Most of the little spats in AL are over in three days and never remembered past a month or so so if you're really being taken advantage of...remember them for their transgressions for a later time in the game when you've positioned yourselves accordingly and use your future to make them pay. ...or cry and quit. I guess I prefer to play this game around people with the mental strength to withstand a handful of unpleasant AL days b/c if you haven't endured that part of AL then you are missing the point of playing AL, IMO lol.

Well Done, Good Show Brother!
(2009.Apr.05 08:44 PM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]Go play a different game. If we had tiers in AL I would quit playing. Whatever you've done in AL to cause you to be in the position you're in is what you've done. Whether it be something you've done or a person you're associating with, you've made those choices and you either have the mental capacity and common-sensory Smile to move past and adjust your playing skills to overcome your adversaries or you wet yourself and cry in the corner.

Thank you......If you are preaching to the choir then I am singing.......

+1

strt182

Ok I usually dont get involved in 2 much forum stuff but I will say this I do have alot of connections in the game and dont expect to be a top gang anytime soon. If you wanna get up there quick empty your bank account.

As far as my gang goes there are certain battles I choose to fight and ones I dont. Even if I dont win I will do whatever it takes to make the other gangs job 10 times as hard especially when i come online and my guys have been hit. Thats typically the first sign that I will fight.

Why don't you give the whole story here that you guys actually called in YOUR FAMILY members Beer store to help in the war. I could have had my allies come in and I'm sue it would have been a different outcome or lets go back to the war before this one and you guys started losing so you HOSPED my guys you dont think about that do ya???

April 3 2009, 7:40:16 pm The BAD Ass Beer Store declared war on Soul Guardians
April 3 2009, 6:05:32 pm BAD Bruddas declared war on Soul Guardians

War Start Time Apr 03 2009 - 6:05:32 pm
War End Time Apr 03 2009 - 8:21:40 pm

War Start Time Apr 03 2009 - 7:40:16 pm
War End Time Apr 03 2009 - 8:21:39 pm

BAD Bruddas 2296 1882 * BAD Bruddas Summary
The BAD Ass Beer Store 0 1920 * The BAD Ass Beer Store

thats alot of ap for a few guys to spend but we do it cus we look after each other but from the attack log you guys spent way more on refreshes then I did in stims . I'd be more carefull on who you war with and how you war or communicate among your "FAMILY" cus im sure Snyper could have chimed in on some things about warring us. I dont have anything against anybody here as its just a game but in the heat of the moment things can get heated and people get upset. Just stick through it of find another game.
Every time I've attempted a somewhat tier-like structure to PvP it hasn't been met with much acceptance. I always feel like all it does it take away from those who have earned their power.

The OP does have some merit, since it's not particularly fun to play when you are always in the hospital (regardless if you deserve it or not). But as of yet we haven't had a community-accepted limiter to how players can flex muscle against weaker players. And we all know when I step in no one wins and it just delays the inevitable.

I've tried a few things with the combat code in the past but it never really does what is intended. I've had AL SWAT come in twice to smack some down, but that just makes players upset. Many players do limit themselves on their own, and for that I am grateful.

I've yet to devise the killer code that limits attacks fairly while letting those who have earned their power to flex their muscles. If someone thinks of the ultimate solution, I'm all ears.

One idea that's come up recently that's appealing to me is if you go on a combat spree, you may get restricted to your current location by the cops for a time. Either that, or if you try to move districts you have to go through a checkpoint. If they realize you are the issue, they could either throw you in the slammer or prevent you from leaving for some time. What a "spree" would entail is left to interpretation by the code however.
I cant help but point out one thing AL now is a far tamer AL now than when I joined and I'm sure Raf could tell some stories since he's so much older than I am, yet no matter how much you change the game there is always going to be someone whining about how unfair it all is, usually after they've been caught doing exactly what they're complaining about..

You are playing a game that is ruled by PvP get some balls people. If you arent willing to play fair in the sandbox dont run crying to mommy (Zenith) when a bigger bully comes along. Go find a game more suited to your temperament.

Pixelle

(2009.Apr.06 01:44 AM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]If you arent willing to play fair in the sandbox dont run crying to mommy (Zenith) when a bigger bully comes along. Go find a game more suited to your temperament.
(2009.Apr.06 01:44 AM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]You are playing a game that is ruled by PvP get some balls people. If you arent willing to play fair in the sandbox dont run crying to mommy (Zenith) when a bigger bully comes along. Go find a game more suited to your temperament.

+1

or go finda a bigger bully to be on ur sideRolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's