AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Enough is Enough – I’m Leaving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2009.Apr.05 12:34 PM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.05 12:26 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]You pound Batman to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 95

why would you beat up your little brother Eek

lol
bat's not my bro
if he was i'd have killed him a long time ago

DirkDanja

(2009.Apr.05 12:34 PM)ShadowKid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.05 11:39 AM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]Class d's nuts SK

ooo i have a cardboard box
SK your a ****** joke
and yea i said what i said about Jay but i also said i commend him for sticking with it
not running off saying im taking a 3 day break or whatever it was you supposedly did
and it only took me about 11 months to catch you

HAHAHA im a ****** joke so are you i took a break because of the number of days ive played this game played it way longer then you so i am entitled to one you moron btw You took a break or was it you quit but came back took you 11 months pathetic it took Deathwing only 2 months or less to pass me like i said your pathetic you talk like a thug but your not a thug you think your the only black ALer well your not. Btw did i mention your a utter wanker. no i didnt WANKER.

um when did i quit???
never did i make a thread about taking time off
check my street cred...buster
Deathwing only recently gained alot of his power
never said i was the only black person playing AL
but i did say it was quite possible that im the only black playing until someone else confirmed they to were also black
SK eat nuts and choke

btw why the fuck am i arguing with you
im done until you can beat me like when i was a noob
everything you say means nuttin

ShadowKid

hows lowdown

DirkDanja

(2009.Apr.05 12:36 PM)ShadowKid Wrote: [ -> ]Btw Zen and Err have you even givin dirk a warning about his language no i bet you haven't.

SK u a **bad words here**
i see you wanna talk about a real nigga who got killed over some bullshit
tell Zen and Err to warn you about your name changing
it dont bother me cause if the real Lowdown was alive and met you he'd fuck u up
u just a little **naught naughty words** who cant even be tough in a game
(2009.Apr.05 12:35 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.05 12:29 PM)killer012000 Wrote: [ -> ]you think you have it bad look at spikelancelot hes in the hospital all the time and he still gets on lol

well said
and there are other players who survived hosps
like nastyfo and crunchy and koodos to weathers who survided 3years of constant pouding

101 attacks from you in a short span.

You were good about it though... didn't really affect my gameplay.
um when did i quit???
never did i make a thread about taking time off
check my street cred...buster
Deathwing only recently gained alot of his power
never said i was the only black person playing AL
but i did say it was quite possible that im the only black playing until someone else confirmed they to were also black
SK eat nuts and choke

btw why the frag am i arguing with you
im done until you can beat me like when i was a noob
everything you say means nuttin
[/quote]

yeah
hard training and being really active will do that to ya

DirkDanja

SK"s a bitch who has to resort to trying to throw someone not even affiliated with the game in to the mix
real tough
But i guess i got under your weak ass skin that much
btw i'll try again in a few mins SK

and for trying to use my dead friends name against me i'm gonna make it my business to keep your weak ass in the hosp for as long as i play
i dont give a damn who you have backing you

you just displayed one of the most classless acts i've ever seen
Um..I wouldn't really suggest going after him while he's in VS..Might get a little messy.

shadowinc

when i started playing this game it was all about hosping to get respect in wars, i was told by a few players i would never catch up to them , but through playing alot of hours , i have started beating players i thought would never be attainable, so just hang around, keep your mouth shut and act like a ninja and train and become what they do not think you can not, plain and simple

@tommi

you made alot of sense with your post bro telling him to hang around

shadowlinger

Make sure you guys finish paying me off before you decide to leave!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's