AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Enough is Enough – I’m Leaving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
What I find funny is that the persons who began complaining here are having contracts (some large) being taken out on them by many different people from many different gangs.... These are people that barely know of each other, or don't know each other at all.

As well a huge diversity in levels of players.

Now I don't know you what so ever, but taking a little guess here... Maybe your an Icehole! maybe not but it sure seems your whining about something your causing to happen to yourselves.

I say keep it up! I am making a killing!
(2009.Apr.06 01:06 AM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]Every time I've attempted a somewhat tier-like structure to PvP it hasn't been met with much acceptance. I always feel like all it does it take away from those who have earned their power.

I believe that power levels should be a decisive factor in judging hospital stays. Hosping someone way below you should a deal a way lower hospital stay then two equals going at it.

I've heard the arguments about DR (diminishing returns) on attacks and restrictions on who you could attack, f.ex. you can't attack people beneath 50%-70% of your power. Actions such as these promotes teamwork and counters one man armies.

People will bitch and whine against any form of change that doesn't involve giving away tons of free stuff to everyone, and then the argument will seize. The main point of argue I have heard so far is that people have worked to get where they are now, and donated etc, but should that work against those that have just started up? This is a game without restarts, meaning that every gets to keep their headstarts vs the people that are just joining up.

Would actually be nice to see attack restrictions based on power level, and it could actually help vs the lynch mobs people make out of boredom.

Chymere

(2009.Apr.07 04:44 AM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]Would actually be nice to see attack restrictions based on power level, and it could actually help vs the lynch mobs people make out of boredom.

+1

I hate seeing a 12 yo kid hospitalized 3-4 times a day by a guy 25 levels above him. Kudos to the kid for still logging in, I would've quit this game faster than you can say power-trip.
(2009.Apr.07 11:01 AM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.07 04:44 AM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]Would actually be nice to see attack restrictions based on power level, and it could actually help vs the lynch mobs people make out of boredom.

+1

I hate seeing a 12 yo kid hospitalized 3-4 times a day by a guy 25 levels above him. Kudos to the kid for still logging in, I would've quit this game faster than you can say power-trip.

did you ask them what they did wrong? Did they learn a lesson? was it not justified? why didn't you help?

hire a hitman to slaughter their foes.... lots of reasons this is a bad idea... but I doubt it will get more than a fleeting consideration.

Chymere

(2009.Apr.07 12:24 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]did you ask them what they did wrong? Did they learn a lesson? was it not justified? why didn't you help?

hire a hitman to slaughter their foes.... lots of reasons this is a bad idea... but I doubt it will get more than a fleeting consideration.

Did you ask - Yes
Did they learn - He's 12, learning comes... slowly Smile
Was it justified - It was excessive and drawn-out unreasonably
(2009.Apr.07 12:29 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.07 12:24 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]did you ask them what they did wrong? Did they learn a lesson? was it not justified? why didn't you help?

Did you ask - Yes
Did they learn - He's 12, learning comes... slowly Smile
Was it justified - It was excessive and drawn-out unreasonably

well we don't give discounts for being under the legal age to work in the US.. perhaps we should consider it... We do however give multi hit discounts Smile

Runawaytrain

This game takes time (money optional). The higher levels have put alot of effort into it. Make friends and know when to admit your wrong. And now back to the game. Smile
(2009.Apr.07 02:35 PM)Runawaytrain Wrote: [ -> ]This game takes time (money optional). The higher levels have put alot of effort into it. Make friends and know when to admit your wrong. And now back to the game. Smile

HI rat Wink

ZhuSeth

mouse

Runawaytrain

Nice kitty kitty kitty
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's