AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Enough is Enough – I’m Leaving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2009.Apr.05 12:02 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]3rd why don't you drop by DD bats? i'll show you a baby

Okay...i am in DD....come and get me...Wink

-B-
So the game is unbalanced...?you say bad2be
(2009.Apr.05 12:14 PM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.05 12:02 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]3rd why don't you drop by DD bats? i'll show you a baby

-B-

just give me a refreash
and buy some stims
(2009.Apr.05 12:15 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.05 12:14 PM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]

-B-

just give me a refreash
and buy some stims

Okay..i have stims..
.btw Deathwing...we just hijack this topic...thats is SK job...Wink
-B-
You pound Batman to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 95

killer012000

you think you have it bad look at spikelancelot hes in the hospital all the time and he still gets on lol

ShadowKid

(2009.Apr.05 11:39 AM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]Class d's nuts SK

ooo i have a cardboard box
SK your a f***** joke
and yea i said what i said about Jay but i also said i commend him for sticking with it
not running off saying im taking a 3 day break or whatever it was you supposedly did
and it only took me about 11 months to catch you

HAHAHA im a ***** joke so are you i took a break because of the number of days ive played this game played it way longer then you so i am entitled to one you moron btw You took a break or was it you quit but came back took you 11 months pathetic it took Deathwing only 2 months or less to pass me like i said your pathetic you talk like a thug but your not a thug you think your the only black ALer well your not. Btw did i mention your a utter wanker. no i didnt WANKER.

DirkDanja

(2009.Apr.05 12:26 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]You pound Batman to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 95

why would you beat up your little brother Eek
(2009.Apr.05 12:29 PM)killer012000 Wrote: [ -> ]you think you have it bad look at spikelancelot hes in the hospital all the time and he still gets on lol

well said
and there are other players who survived hosps
like nastyfo and crunchy and koodos to weathers who survided 3years of constant pouding

ShadowKid

Btw Zen and Err have you even givin dirk a warning about his language no i bet you haven't.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's