AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Enough is Enough – I’m Leaving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
who's Lowdown? I feel out of the loop...Redface

shadowinc

(2009.Apr.05 04:35 PM)shadowlinger Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you guys finish paying me off before you decide to leave!

but your richRolleyes

shadowlinger

(2009.Apr.05 04:44 PM)shadowinc Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.05 04:35 PM)shadowlinger Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you guys finish paying me off before you decide to leave!

but your richRolleyes

lol i wish
In this thread there is mention of separating the levels so they can not attack eachother... this would work if the community would grow 20 fold. currently there are not enough players for this. As well this game is no where near as violent as when I started if I remember correctly...

Which leads me to say man up.... I got my beat downs... now I get paid to do them. No tiered AL... if so you might loose 50% of the top tier due to boredom
(2009.Apr.05 10:58 AM)ZhuSeth Wrote: [ -> ]Well, he slightly touches a good point. If Howl and RJ start overdoing it with their hospitalizations mroe people will leave.
After all, what's the point playing something you can't enjoy?
There fore have a limit of how much you keep a player in the hospital.

This has been tried and proved to be a really bad idea... you need inner strength to play this game... if you don't have that it is the same as it has always been... go play teletubbies online or something.

we do what we are paid for and only one has seemed a bit much.
You guys just all fell for it.

Giving this guy attention is just what he wants.

He does not want to quit, and resorted to the last and only issue he could think off.

Whining.

Most likely begging, intimidating, forgiving, threatening, and so on, have been done already.

Have fun **badboy** around in real life.

If you can't stand it here, good luck there.
"I get knocked down
But I get up again
You're never going to keep me down"

WE have all been on the short end of the stick at one time or another. Sometimes we bring it upon ourselves by opening the orifice, other times we just get smoked for the experience. Everybody starts at the bottom and each individual controls their destiny.

Want to be good....? Put in the time and effort like Pun, Raf, Howl, Randomjacker, Ush, SG and too many others to mention.....

Quitting only shows you are mentally weak and can't stand up to the challenge.......Just like The Preacher said (paraphrase) if you can't hack it here do you think you will succeed in RL....?
(2009.Apr.05 07:29 PM)hardasgranite Wrote: [ -> ]Quitting only shows you are mentally weak and can't stand up to the challenge.......Just like The Preacher said (paraphrase) if you can't hack it here do you think you will succeed in RL....?

Please don't mention 'hacking'. We've already had 1 witch-hunt this week...
*just noticed*

How the fuck can we **badboy** say fuck fuckers or fist fuck here now?

Edit: I guess it's just **badboy**

delpot

oversight'd
Wow, what do I address 1st? AL history? Where is Poptart when you need him? The whiner part? The I can be less mature than you part? (Nice job btw Bad2DeBone, if some of us didnt know better we'd swear u were the adolescent and not your son).

Long, long ago b4 you joined.... ah screw it Poptart is going to write that up someday and IF you're still around you can read it.

Let's just cut to the chase; before anyone hops on their bandwagon please take a moment to look at both their profiles. Pay particular attention to their friend/ enemy ratio and always remember that every story has 2 sides.

Why have they come to the forum to complain now? Because they arent getting their way anymore, that's why.

Pretty speech btw I thought you told Zen you were quitting a week ago...?

I can't help but wonder if you are suggesting adding tiers to AL so it will stop all those younguns from getting a little payback for all the hosps you enjoyed visiting on them when you were on one of your self-righteous hosp sprees.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's