AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: level 60 weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Ahh..So intel is to skills as work experience is to your job?
yep
Fabio I like your Idea on intel playing a role in a weapons usage. It does in fact take intel to accurately "snipe" a human at distance. Perhaps a sniper rifle with unreal acc requirement as well as a high intel rate. This is needed to adjust for terrain, windage, humidity, temperature. Compensating for the elements takes great skill and smarts!

Example:
Acc 50
Intel: 20
End: 12

This would make it more reasonable for someone with 20 End to achieve another goal that wont cost AS much. Affordable for the players. More income for the game. 8)
That's correct.

I am assuming this is use to stop anyone from getting 40 rank in one skill.
Dingus Wrote:Fabio I like your Idea on intel playing a role in a weapons usage. It does in fact take intel to accurately "snipe" a human at distance. Perhaps a sniper rifle with unreal acc requirement as well as a high intel rate. This is needed to adjust for terrain, windage, humidity, temperature. Compensating for the elements takes great skill and smarts!

Example:
Acc 50

This would make it more reasonable for someone with 20 End to achieve another goal that wont cost AS much. Affordable for the players. More income for the game. 8)

I like that. =D

TheMace

Dingus Wrote:Fabio I like your Idea on intel playing a role in a weapons usage. It does in fact take intel to accurately "snipe" a human at distance. Perhaps a sniper rifle with unreal acc requirement as well as a high intel rate. This is needed to adjust for terrain, windage, humidity, temperature. Compensating for the elements takes great skill and smarts!

Example:
Acc 50

Awesome idea!
ZeonOne Wrote:That's correct.

I am assuming this is use to stop anyone from getting 40 rank in one skill.

rank 40 will probally take years to get to and millions of daollars probally would be cheaper just to get the end
With the addition of another costly attribute, it will weight down the player more.

Not that I have low intelligent, I am not very fond with that idea.

I am looking out for the non-donor here. When they work so hard for that endurance.. and found out that.. there is also Intelligent to work on.. I can see their sad faces..

KillTheMFenemy

This would make it more reasonable for someone with 20 End to achieve another goal that wont cost AS much. Affordable for the players. More income for the game. 8)[/quote]

Exactly! :wink:
"I disagree, with skills additions they get to build up their skills early as a character and would be more advanced than we were at that age. There are always going to be large gaps between players due to the donator status. This isnt a level playing field."

Nice call Andy! How true that is. You must remember we older players had to GRIND to level and build stats. There was only a few donators in that day. Credits were next to impossible to get. What your able achieve in a year took most of us 2 years due to the fact we simply didnt have the tools to due so. They were not invented yet!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Reference URL's