AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: level 60 weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
abysmalpoptart Wrote:but people pay because they want to, not b/c they have to.

either way, i wont be able to use these weapons for quite some time Razz

i have the battle stats for the Nodachi blade, but i dont have the endurance. i have the stats for the SIC armor, but i do not have money to buy one. that's my problem as a non donor. but if others want to have them, donate and get them.

But, to keep a balance a wider choice would be great, for the players that cannot get high endurance.to really feel that this is a free game, more items should exists that everyone can chose from and be competitive in some way.

the difference should be made by that 25 endurance
shadowinc Wrote:i see your point poptart, if i was 60 in those stats it will take me two months or so, if 55 it will take a month, but the endurance would take years

then keep 25 endurance and raise the battle stats requirements a lot
it really could take years! whoever calculated the whole money making process for earning the new items didnt take a few things into account

1) 2000 credits per 65 days for donator status

2) stims, food, etc

3) the likelihood that you wont be around to make 1.8mil every month

4) the likelihood that youre in a gang that will war, further taking away from your money

5) housing

6) gang/friend/ally assistance and aid (unless youre just hoarding up)

7) the price of the equipment

considering the way some conflicts are resolved, plenty of money can be spent on stims and food, as well as helping friends and gang members

shadowinc

alinutza Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:i see your point poptart, if i was 60 in those stats it will take me two months or so, if 55 it will take a month, but the endurance would take years

then keep 25 endurance and raise the battle stats requirements a lot

are you on drugs are smoking something you would like to share with the rest of us
alinutza Wrote:the difference should not be made by that 25 endurance

this is how i interpreted what you said (either you mistyped or i misunderstood it), so i agree. this is the point. i dont think you should HAVE to spend the money to be competitive. this was a similar argument for the 20 endurance items a year ago, but that was 10-20, which was a 10 million dollar price (and i still havent attained). from 20-25 is even steeper, so those other players who havent reached 20 yet are just SOL.
abysmalpoptart Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:the difference should be made by that 25 endurance

this is how i interpreted what you said (either you mistyped or i misunderstood it), so i agree. this is the point. i dont think you should HAVE to spend the money to be competitive. this was a similar argument for the 20 endurance items a year ago, but that was 10-20, which was a 10 million dollar price (and i still havent attained). from 20-25 is even steeper, so those other players who havent reached 20 yet are just SOL.

i should have said "should be"....i had in mind the idea with weapons for poorer people. the difference between the weapons should be made by that..you could mail me in game if you havent understood
you did say "should be," and i quoted you how i interpreted it. i understand what you would have meant and what you did mean, but what i agree with is that how much you donate should not be the lone factor in deciding how strong you are. i mean, high endurance levels already give the donators superior training (and mind you, they are VERY active, so it isnt that they dont really deserve it), but to match that training with unparalelled equipment? :/
abysmalpoptart Wrote:you did say "should be," and i quoted you how i interpreted it. i understand what you would have meant and what you did mean, but what i agree with is that how much you donate should not be the lone factor in deciding how strong you are. i mean, high endurance levels already give the donators superior training (and mind you, they are VERY active, so it isnt that they dont really deserve it), but to match that training with unparalelled equipment? :/

the game is managed by the two admins. even though their intentions are according to what you believe, the game evolved in the opposite direction, i think.
so you're suggesting that the admins purposefully add endurance requirements to make money? i don't agree with that.
abysmalpoptart Wrote:so you're suggesting that the admins purposefully add endurance requirements to make money?

no, i am not saying that. Items with such requirements should exist. items for the rest of the population should exist too. you said we need more choices for amors in another thread. i agreed with you. why not for weapons too
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Reference URL's