AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: level 60 weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

biffbaffboff

I'll read all his tomorrow :oops:
i mean, i feel as though there is a wide variety of weapons already. the only issue i see now is that people are fairly locked into what they will use for as long as they play, because there is not limit to your skill levels. once you get past the first few initial skill levels, you will not likely change to another. if you have level 5 in both shotty and pistol, and ihave level 7 shotty, regardless of what weapon you choose, who has the advantage?

i supposed i agree with you, since i also suggested an "in between" set of weapons that are ALMOST as good as the 25 endurance weapons, but required more battle stats and less work stats. so yeah, i guess i agree
i doubt any non donator will ever get to even equip one stats simple end-done4
abysmalpoptart Wrote:...yeah, i guess i agree

now that we agreed, you know that no one will listen to us. but it's we good we agreed
zenith will listen to us. she listens to everyone, which is why it is important for us to make a good case and to make a good point so that she will actually do something about it. she listens to everyone, but she doesnt do whatever we say Smile make the case!!!
i'm down for it
let's boicot AL(just jk lol i'm to much of an addict to stay away from this game)
but yes Zen always paid attention to the majority of players
and some mid lvl end weapons would be sweet

buuddha

i wouldnt mind seeing more midlevel END weapons. or maybe even some more armors.

Marlo

Non-Donator Super Weapon Requirements:

This imaginary ranged weapon is equal to the SB-1 Shotgun. It is just as powerful, but utilizes different technologies in order to maximize performance. Instead of useing the saem slugs as the SB-1, THe Imaginary Ranged weapon will utilize ionized shells to add a powerful wallop to an otherwise ordinary shotgun shell.

Due to the increased danger and erratic movement of the new ionized shotgun shells the payers accuracy must be well beyond that of the normal shotgun user. Also, due to the extar weight involved with ionize processing unit the players Strength and desterity must as well, be far beyond those of the SB-1 user.

Requirements:

Accuracy - 60
Dexterity - 45
Strength - 45
Endurance - 15

Shotgun Skill - Rank 8

-------------------------------------

If there are going to be weapons introduced to this game that rival the weapons with high endurance requirements, the battle stat requirements better FAR OUTWEIGH those needed for endurance based weapons.

Best of luck getting to 60 accuracy with 15 endurance.
there should be a like a non-donator shop only for them
the rank 8 is the kicker...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Reference URL's